A Grocery Store Team Member is responsible for stocking all types of grocery products, and setting and maintaining eye-catching grocery displays. S/he ensure a positive image of store by providing polite, friendly, and professional customer service to clients and other team members.
Your resume for Grocery Team Member position is the most valuable tool for introducing your skills and abilities to a prospective employer. You can use your Grocery Store Resume to reply to an advertised job vacancy, inquire future openings, networking, or to request a letter of recommendation. Remember to keep your resume simple and to the point.
Look at the following example/template which will give you a good idea how to write your resume.
55 Example Avenue | Key Biscayne, FL 65247 | Contact # | Email Address
Communication • Time Management • Strong work ethics • Integrity
Bringing excellent customer service and analytical skills to improve the store’s profitability.
Summary: 4+ years’ experience in grocery store setting. Verifiable track record of greeting, assisting and thanking guests in a quick, polite and gracious manner. Maintains accurate department signage and pricing, and visually inspects products for quality and freshness. A friendly individual who is able to perform suggestive selling tasks.
• Able to stand and walk for extensive periods of time
• Demonstrated ability to follow instructions perfectly
• Thorough understanding of stocking and rotating merchandise to ensure freshness
• Comprehensive knowledge of operating store equipment and tools
Grocery Team Member | Winn Dixie – Key Biscayne, FL | 2010 – Present
• Achieve the Customer Care Award – May 2011
• Increase customer satisfaction 20% by resolving their problems and concerns quickly
• Greet customers and make sure the customers are being taken care of
• Ensure a clean and attractive display of merchandise by checking codes, rotating products, and removing outdated products
• Check that all shelves and displays are appropriately stocked and front-facing
• Maintain back stock in good arrangement
• Keep Grocery department sanitized by sweeping floors and dusting shelves
• Answers department telephone calls rapidly using outstanding phone manners
Grocery Bagger | Meijer – Toledo, OH | 2009 – 2010
• Assisted customers in selecting and carrying the purchased groceries
• Restocked and used supply items resourcefully to remove waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost
• Performed general housekeeping tasks
• Kept a vigilant eye on theft, visitor shoplifting and other illegal activities
High School Diploma | Toledo Community School, Toledo, OH – 2009
• MS Word and Excel
• Superstore Software