Target is famous for its excellent customer services.
That is why you must convince the hiring manager that you can provide exceptional customer service.
In fact, your resume must be topnotch if you expect to get results.
Firstly, it is important to find out what one does in a team member role at target.
Secondly, you have to figure out what information you possess which you can put into the resume.
Take a look at the following resume sample to get a better idea:
See also: Target Team Member Cover Letter
Target Team Member Resume Sample
1004 Coop Road, Jersey City, NJ 45789
Customer service-oriented individual, boasting 3+ years of solid track record in a retail capacity. Effectively able to assist customers in choosing products, and leading them through payment processes. Deeply familiar with handling a wide variety of stocking and inventory control work.
• Introduced the concept of visual merchandising, as a result, increased sales by 25%
• Implemented a customer outreach program, hence, increased customer base by 30%
• Singlehandedly managed 50+ customers in one hour, owing to unusual customer inflow
• Received Employee of the Year plaque, for consistently meeting sales goals
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
• Customer Liaison
• Sales Assistance
• Inventory Management
• Customer Focus
• POS Operations
• Drawer Balancing
• Visual Merchandising
Target, Princeton, NJ | 2018-present
• Greet customers as they arrive at the store, and inquire into how they would like to be helped
• Assist customers in locating items, by directing or escorting them to the right aisles
• Demonstrate product features and benefits
• Respond to customers’ questions regarding aftersales services and warrantees
• Lead customers through the payment process
• Operate cash registers in order to process card and cash payments
• Cross-sell products so as to effectively increase sales
• Pack customers’ purchases, and arrange for them to be carried out
• Handle returns and exchanges in accordance with set policies
Macy’s, Princeton, NJ | 2016-2018
• Welcomed customers and led them to their desired store sections
• Assisted in picking out items in accordance with customers’ requirements
• Stocked shelves, ensuring that they were kept in good condition all-day
• Ensured that expired items were thrown away according to policy
• Assisted with visual merchandising efforts
High School Diploma
St. Roger’s High School, Princeton, NJ – 2016