Obtaining employment at Sephora is not an easy task. To obtain an interview, you need to write an excellent resume along with a supporting cover letter specifically written for Sephora.
In order to become successful in this job, you must possess good knowledge of cosmetics and perfumes and other products offered by Sephora.
If you are interested in the employment at Sephora, you can get assistance from the resume below in order to make a perfect job application.
88 Bristol Street, Brooklyn, NY 636363
Contact #, Email
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Product Consultant at Sephora making the most of excellent knowledge of the cosmetics products to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in selling cosmetics products
• Excellent understanding of providing professional and courteous service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Good understanding of the need to support store operational priorities and functions
• Computer – MS Office Suite and Retail Software
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
CMJ Malls – Brooklyn, NY | February 2013 – Present
Retail Sales Associate
• Assist customers by providing knowledgeable consultations and demonstrated applications
• Maintain merchandize standards in order to aid fascinating shopping experiences
• Seek clients and provide information to interest them in buying Sephora products
• Assist Operations Manager in supporting operational priorities and related functions
• Acquire customer feedback and relay to relevant authorities
• Boosted products sale by 23% by using sales pitches as a tool
• Increased customer base by 19% in three months by providing excellent customer services
G.E.D, ABC SCHOOL, Brooklyn, NY – 2009
• Excellent customer service and marketing skills
• Positive attitude and highly motivated
• Passion for retail and good adaptability skills
• Ability to speak in a confident and assertive manner