Obtaining employment at Sephora is not an easy task. To become successful, you must possess good knowledge of cosmetics and perfumes and other products offered by Sephora.
In order to get an interview, you need to write an excellent resume along with a supporting cover letter specifically written for Sephora.
If you are interested in the employment at Sephora, the following sample resume will help you build or update your resume.
88 Bristol Street, Brooklyn, NY 636363
Contact #, Email
Strong passion for cosmetics and perfumes retail sales.
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position as a Product Specialist at Sephora making the most of excellent knowledge of the cosmetics products to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in selling cosmetics products
• Known for providing professional and courteous service to ensure customer satisfaction
• Well versed with store operational priorities and functions
• Computer – MS Office Suite and Retail Software
• Bilingual – Spanish and English
Retail Sales Associate | CMJ Malls – Brooklyn, NY | February 2014 – Present
• Assist customers by providing knowledgeable consultations and demonstrated applications
• Maintain merchandize standards in order to aid fascinating shopping experiences
• Seek clients and provide information to interest them in buying Sephora products
• Assist Operations Manager in supporting operational priorities and related functions
• Acquire customer feedback and relay to relevant authorities
• Boosted products sale by 23% by using sales pitches as a tool
• Increased customer base by 19% in three months by providing excellent customer services
G.E.D | ABC SCHOOL, Brooklyn, NY | 2012
• Excellent customer service and marketing skills
• Positive attitude and highly motivated
• Ability to speak in a confident and assertive manner