A resume is a summary of your qualifications that relate to the target job skills.
In order to create an effective resume for operations coordinator position, you need to know the required skills and qualifications. An operations coordinator is a managerial position which requires supervision of office procedures and administrative tasks throughout the day. Duties of an operations coordinator also include timely identification of a potential problem and its trouble shooting.
An ideal operations coordinator resume must translate all the above mentioned skills in a logical and convincing manner to create an effective resume. Following is a sample resume for operations coordinator job.
304 Oakwood Avenue | Los Angeles, CA 87665 | (888) 333-4444 | Email
SUMMARY: Highly motivated and self driven professional with 6+ years’ experience in official management, team leading, scheduling, problem identification and troubleshooting. Adept at supervising and monitoring official operations, limiting costs via designing improved program operations.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Special talent for budgetary supervision and management
• Practiced in office maintenance, supervision and organizing coordination meetings
• Familiar with business management procedures and operations
• Operational project restructuring
• Labor utilization analysis
• Program designing and development
• Setup log in accounts for employees
• Employee database management
• Trained, managed and supervised a staff of 50 workers
• Enhanced production by 30% in one year, leading to cost savings up till 1000 K annually
• Supervised and managed numerous fruitful third party and management meetings
• Restructured the operational assignments analytically, resulting in cost controls up till 10%
• Enhanced employee retention by introduction of better employee benefit policies and on the job trainings
Clentec, Los Angeles, CA | Sep 2009- Present
• Manage daily office administrative issues
• Organize and supervise daily correspondence
• Serve as a liaison between employees, management and external clients
• Coordinate staff meetings and schedule staff shifts regularly
• Train newly hired staff and arrange on the job trainings for the existing staff to enhance employee motivation and productivity
• Constantly monitor the work performance of employees and maintain product quality
• Proven ability to lead a team via positive interaction and clear communication
• Expertise in developing and implementing marketing strategies
• Track record of contributing in cost reduction via program enhancement and redesigning
Oregon State University, Los Angeles, CA | 2009
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration