Administrative Coordinators manage general administrative duties within diverse office settings. An administrative coordinator may work in any industry and their specific duties depend on the sector and the company that they are working for.
If you are interested in pursuing this career, then an effective resume is your key to getting a job as an Administrative Coordinator. Your cover letter must be customized to meet the requirements of prospective employer.
87 E Center Street, Yorkville, IL 88210
Cellular: (941) 999-9999, Email:
SUMMARY: Dynamic professional with over 6 years of experience in coordinating and handling general office administration work. Demonstrated ability to develop and implement policies and procedures that direct and support the provision of services. Track record of maintaining administrative workflow, implementing cost reduction methods and generating reports. A team-player who effectively develops rapport with customers and staff, researchs and develops novel methods, sets priorities and resolves problems.
|• Calendars management||• Appointments scheduling||• Correspondence preparation|
|• Data compilation||• Answering phone||• Greeting visitors|
|• Travel arrangements||• Data entry||• MS Office Suite|
|• Event planning||• Data confidentiality||• Workload prioritization|
Administrative Coordinator | Family Health Clinic – Yorkville, IL | 1/2009 – Present
• Assist with procedure development and adherence
• Schedule and reschedule appointments when necessary
• Coordinate shift activities of nursing departments and other departments within the facility
• Mediate and resolve routine issues
• Ensure all materials for clinical procedures are present at all times
• Monitor inventory and stocks
● Introduced a new scheduling system which boosted efficiency by 40%
● Developed a new policy manual to regulate office practices
● Educated patients with clinical procedures
● Trained over 10 staff members in office administrative procedures
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA – 2008
Bachelor of Business Administration