Applying for a health and safety coordinator position? Need an awesome resume to land an interview? You can follow some simple tips and use the below posted sample for guidance.
A health and safety coordinator resume in today’s job market is definitely needs to be employer centered. ‘Employer centered’ means that it should be tailored specifically to address the qualifications demanded by the prospective employer.
To build this kind of resume, it is important to find out which skills are needed be the prospective organization. You may get help from the following sample to build /update a health and safety coordinator resume.
987 Dunkin Sq, Columbia, SC 78443 • (003) 555-7777 • michael @ email . com
HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR
Performance Summary: Highly competent and committed health and safety professional with 4+ years’ hands-on experience in ensuring the safety of employees and premises. Particularly effective in implementing OSHA safety guidelines in the work settings, training employees regarding safety protocols and processing employee compensation claims.
• Understanding of safe work method procedures as per OH&S guidelines
• Expert in creating and reviewing SOP’s as per industry safety requirements
• Knowledge of safe usage practices of E&P oil-gas technology
• Capable of interpreting and executing federal directives regarding S&H
• Knowhow of organizational safety and health procedures
• Demonstrated ability to conduct safety and health trainings effectively
• Proficient in ensuring quality assurance of set safety procedures
• Skilled in operating internal databases comfortably and accurately
|• Asset PSM programs||• Risk assessment||• Risky business SOS|
|• ICS safety practices||• LOTO||• JSAs|
|• First aid and CPR||• MS Office||• Valid driver’s license|
Health and Safety Coordinator | Palmetto Health, Columbia, SC | Nov 2009 to Present
• Initiation of accident prevention programs
• Evaluation and monitoring of safety protocols and guidelines
• Implementation of health and safety guidelines in adherence to OH&S
• Maintenance of accident information and processing of employee’s compensation claims
• Orientation and education of new employees regarding safety guidelines
• Coordinating and conducting H&S accident prevention programs
• Overseeing procurement of security equipment supplies from vendors
• Drafted a company specific H&S guidelines manual for guidance of new employees
• Revised the company’s safety procedures and raised the company’s health and safety policy to the level of OH&S implementations
Excel Vocational Training Institute, Columbia, SC | 2009
Certificate IV in Occupational Health and Safety
University of Columbia, Columbia, SC | 2008
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences