Cover letters have become an indispensable tool for any job application’s success, including an application for the position of health and safety coordinator.
A cover letter personalizes the application and attempts to create or highlight relevance among the candidate’s competencies and the recruiter’s expectations for the position.
For writing a convincing cover letter to accompany your resume for the position of health and safety coordinator, it is a good idea to review some popular job descriptions first.
The cover letter for Health and Safety Coordinator Resume must be tailored to cater to all these qualifications so the recruiter can see the relevance.
It is essential for your letter to be meaningful for the employer so that s/he is kept engaged in reading it till the last word.
Health and Safety Coordinator Cover Letter Example
890 Rocky Lane
Plano, TX 45773
February 15, 2021
Ms. Emma Jones
Baylor Petroleum Corporation
763 Petro Towers
Plano, TX 43621
Dear Ms. Jones:
I recently came across your job advertisement for the position of health and safety coordinator. Introducing myself as an experienced and highly skilled candidate, working in the field for the last five years, I am formally applying for this position.
As indicated in the enclosed resume, I possess all required qualifications enlisted in your advertisement.
- Thoroughly familiar with OH&S guidelines for organizational safety and employee health.
- Skilled in conducting regular risk assessment and evaluation in the premises and take necessary actions for improvement.
- Fully capable of implementing federally issued safe work methods and train the employees regarding the same.
- Demonstrated ability to provide oversight in HS and PSM protocols and conducting periodic internal audits regarding the same.
- Hands-on experienced in analyzing, evaluating, and processing employee claims and insurances in case of an accident or mishap.
I intend to pursue this application further by calling your office after a few days. In the interim, may you have any queries regarding my qualifications or experience, feel free to contact me at (000)222-5555.
Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.