A Front Desk Attendant is usually employed by hotels, resorts or healthcare facilities and responsible for providing outstanding service to all customers, patients, members, guests and staff, whether by phone or in person and maintaining the organization’s operating standards continually in a proficient manner. Other duties includes collecting proper cash, accommodating guest requests, posting room charges, handling guest complaints and preparing reports using computer.
The purpose of a front desk attendant resume is to forward your best, most professional qualifications to the recruiter before an interview. Front Desk Attendants needs to be very precise when it comes to crafting an interview-winning resume.
The following resume sample includes quantifiable skills and accomplishments that will help you effectively showcase your capabilities on a resume to get the interview. Don’t forget to include this Front Desk Attendant Cover Letter with your job application.
17 Amsterdam Street, Fairport, NY 98524
(999) 000-8765, mary @ email . com
Objective: Seeking a Front Desk Attendant position with XYZ Company which will require me to utilize my reception and customer care skills to strengthen the company’s front desk operations.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 8 months’ experience in secretarial and customer service capacities
• Highly skilled in providing excellent customer service
• In-depth knowledge of handling cash
• Excellent communication skills and work ethic
• Proven record of handling a variety of duties simultaneously
• Able to give accurate, detailed
• Proficient in computer programs and office equipment
[List your accomplishments here]
March 2011 – Present
Rochester Athletic Club for Women Perinton – Fairport, NY
Front Desk Attendant
• Greeted members and guests of the club
• Entered data of membership information into computerized membership system
• Operated juice bar and coffee bar and served to customers
• Maintained the overall sanitation of the club
• Answered multiline phone
• Participated in all meetings and training seminars
High School diploma – 2010
Demonstrated ability to:
• Maintain friendly and pleasant relations with all clients and workers
• Comply with ATI standards of operations
• Adhere to the core values of the company
• Build confidence and credibility with all customers and workers