While including an objective statement on your Home Health Aide resume, it is important to tailor the resume objective to match your core competencies with the position of Home Health Aide.
An exact and targeted resume objective will enhance your chance of being considered for the HHA job.
Look at the following objective examples which will guide you to make your resume stand out.
Sample Objectives for Home Health Aide Resume (Experienced)
• Compassionate and results-driven professional looking for a position as a Home Health Aide with Peoplefirst HomeCare. Offers personal care skills and experience to deal with assigned clients in a safe and resourceful manner
• To obtain a satisfying position of Home Health Aide at Catholic Hospice, where I can make the most of my patient care skills, training and experience to create a comfortable environment for residents
• Looking for CHHA position with American Senior Communities where experience to assist clients in activities of daily living can be fully utilized to improve patient’s health and living standards
Entry Level HHA Resume Objective Statements
• To obtain a Home Health Aide position at American Senior Communities. Bringing ability to quickly establish rapport with clients, strong patient care skills and passion to achieve optimal physical and emotional comfort
• To secure a position of HHA at Cleveland Clinic. Offering extensive skills in personal care and housekeeping
• Seeking a Health Care Aide position at CareSouth. Particularly wish to utilize compassionate nature, and skills in helping clients with daily chores while maintaining appropriate clothing and cleanliness
• Home Health Aide position with Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services utilizing my skills in providing assistance to residents in activities of daily living in order to make a positive contribution to the humanity