A cover letter for Certified Nurse Aide Resume is the most important part of your job application package. For your assistance, we have designed this Certified Nurse Aide Cover Letter example which will help you in your job Application process. You can modify the following cover letter sample to your own skills and qualifications in keeping with the job requirements given by employer in advertisement.
Certified Nurse Aide Job Overview
Certified Nurse Aides are responsible for providing medical and non medical care to patients and report directly to a registered nurse or a doctor. As a nurse aide, you must keep in mind that you need to provide compassionate patient care and assist residents in activities of daily living.
The following cover letter is specifically designed for those applicants having no prior experience. Although it may also be used by experienced candidates.
Certified Nurse Aide Cover Letter Sample
2091 Example 5th Street
San Antonio, TX 28879
Cell: (000) 999-0149
August 30, 2013
Mr. Max Albert
St. Lukes Baptist Hospital
343 Some Street
San Antonio, TX 25593
Dear Mr. Albert:
I am writing this letter to express a strong interest in obtaining the position of a Certified Nurse Aide at St. Lukes Baptist Hospital. I have recently acquired my CNA and BLS certifications, and would like to utilize my direct patient care expertise to contribute to your mission.
I am a strong candidate for this job because I am highly skilled in:
• Giving basic care to residents; bath, dress, and groom
• Transporting residents to appointments, activities and social programs
• Documenting care provided in online system and manual flow sheets
• Answering call lights, bells, or intercom system to find out residents’ requirements
• Making sure call lights are within reach of resident
• Explaining treatment procedures to residents
• Helping residents in their activities of daily living
• Assisting residents with bowel and bladder functions
These attributes and abilities couples with my enthusiasm and compassion make me a great contender for a certified nurse aide. I would like to meet with you at your earliest convenience to discuss this position in detail. I will call in after one week to see if we can arrange a meeting. I can be reached at (000) 999-0149 in the meantime.
Thank you for your time and consideration.