Call center agents work at inbound and outbound call centers where their major answer the queries and concerns of clients. They need to be extremely well versed in their work as the company’s reputation depends largely on their ability to provide a positive impression.
Call Center professionals must take advantage of every possible opportunity to distinguish their credentials, personal attributes, and experience from the rest of applicants applying for the similar job. In today’s highly spirited Call Center job market, only a compelling cover letter can grab the employer’s interest.
Call Center Agent Cover Letter Tips
• Your cover letter should clearly state your relevant skills and strengths.
• Address the employer by name and give his/her address in the top left corner
• Make bullet points in the second paragraph. This will enable the employer to relate your talents with their needs
• As a proactively, you should ask to schedule an appointment
Look at the following examples of Call Center Agent cover letter which will provide you with a basic idea how to write a cover letter.
Related: Call Center Agent Resume
21 Jason Sq. • New Orleans, NO 11111 • (009) 222-5555 • sophia .@ email . com
August 2, 2016
Mr. Samuel Gerald
ABC Call Center
17th Rose Avenue
New Orleans, 11111
Dear Mr. Gerald:
Do you seek a Call Center Agent who:
▬ Is fully equipped with call center telephony skills and expertise.
▬ Can follow and implement standard operating procedures.
▬ Is well-versed with latest computer software of call centers.
If so, I am the best contender as your advertisement specifically entails what my profile proposes:
● 6+ years’ experience in handling incoming calls, providing information regarding company’s products, maintaining relevant record logs and answering customer queries
● Demonstrated skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power point, exceptional proficiency with CRM software
● Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership qualities with track record of working comfortably in large teams
● Full command on written/verbal English and Spanish
I strongly believe that my skills acquired through firsthand experience in the call center industry can be very beneficial to your organization. I would very much enjoy a formal meeting to talk about ABC Call Center’s needs and how I might contribute to your success. I will be in touch with you next week to set up an interview date and time.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
1275 Corning Street
Anniston, AL 66645
August 2, 2016
Mr. Neil Dixon
9033 Lee Road
Anniston, AL 74645
Dear Mr. Dixon:
As an enthusiastic Call Center Agent with excellent convincing power and the ability to focus on results, I am confident that I can make a significant contribution to MBS.
Previously, I worked in a similar capacity at Freezone Internet where I gained hands-on experience in managing both inbound and outbound calls. I possess a solid background in taking incoming calls and providing information to customers in the minimum frame of time. Moreover, I have the ability to assure quality of each call as I understand the value of time for both the customers and the company.
Possessing an inborn ability to work in a fast paced and result-oriented environment, I successfully upsells the company’s products and services to existing customers and soliciting business from new customers through sales calls. Since I am bilingual in Spanish and English, I can work with more customers effectively.
I look forward to meeting you to discuss my ideas for which I will call you next week to ask for an interview. I may be contacted at (020) 777-1045 if you need more information. Thank you for your time and consideration.