Pet groomers may work in a professional or an individual capacity, but their work remains the same.
They are required to provide grooming services to domestic pets including dogs and cats.
The following resume sample will provide you with information on how to write a resume for a pet groomer job.
See also: Pet Groomer Cover Letter Sample
Pet Groomer Resume Example
1007 Broadview Place, Windsor, CT 55550
(020) 965-5241 | Email
An enthusiastic individual with a great love of animals seeking a position as a Pet Groomer with ABC Company. Offers an inborn passion for working for pet welfare and exceptional communication skills.
• Five years of work experience in animal sitting and grooming capacities.
• Highly skilled in working in self-controlled pet grooming environments.
• Hands on experience in pet monitoring and controlling.
• Able to correctly record information such as pets’ diet, physical condition, and behavior.
EXCELLENCE IN PET GROOMING
• Managed to man a grooming van with the interior, equipment, and supplies pertinent to grooming domestic pets.
• Led a group of volunteer pet groomers in the activities particular to the provision of pet grooming services.
Delta Pet Grooming Services – Windsor, CT | Mar 2008 – Nov 2012
• Combed, clipped and shaped animal coats
• Fitted grooming collars to restrain pets
• Utilized calming techniques to handle pets effectively
• Shampooed pets
• Dried pet coats and brush effectively
• Inspected pets for discomforts or diseases
• Empathy for animals
• Demonstrated ability to restrain animals
• Able to handle different types of pets
• Profound ability to work in an organized manner
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
High School Diploma
Windsor Public School, Windsor, CT – 2007
Last updated on