Aged care workers assist seniors with everyday activities which may include washing and bathing activities, grooming, toileting, eating, and assistance in mobility management.
Apart from providing physical support, aged care workers are also responsible for providing the elderly with emotional support.
This is a challenging position to work in but is equally fulfilling.
When you are applying for a job as an aged care worker, you will need to possess some skills that are pertinent to this position only.
Also. when you write your resume, your employer will expect you to depict your core skills in your resume’s objective statement.
In the objective statement, show your enthusiasm to work for a specific employer in the capacity of an aged care worker. Let us see how you can do this.
Sample Objectives for Aged Care Worker Resume
1. Highly compassionate Aged Care Worker seeking employment at The Sanitarium. Bringing a caring and supportive attitude along with a keen interest in the well-being of the elderly.
2. Compassionate and driven Aged Care looking for a job at Sava Senior Care. Poised to utilize my inherent patience, discretion, and a high level of professionalism to support the elderly in the activities of daily life.
3. Seeking a position as an Aged Care Worker with Core Senior Care using 4+ years’ hands-on experience in providing a wide array of care services to assist the residents with activities of daily living.
4. To obtain employment as an Aged Care Worker at The Good Samaritan. Leveraging expertise in providing support in personal needs and health management of the elderly in order to facilitate their activities of daily living.
5. To work as an Aged Care Worker at the Rose Rehabilitation. Talented in general resident care along with a sound knowledge base of disease management prevalent in older adults.
6. Looking for an Aged Care Worker position with Sava Senior Care, utilizing 2+ years’ hands-on experience in looking after the basic and advanced needs of older adults.
7. Seeking a position as an Aged Care Worker at Senior Sanitarium using a rare combination of compassion and aged care training to take care of residents in the most careful way.
8. Desire to work as an Aged Care Worker for Helping Hands. Offering sympathy and understanding in managing the care needs of the residents and assisting them in leading an esteemed life.
9. To work for Houston Care Agency as an Aged Care Worker. Eager to assist residents in leading successful life by using my medical training and personal care skills.
10. To obtain employment as an Aged Care Worker at Rainbow People. Enthusiastic to help residents with their day-to-day activities in a dignified manner and provide them with emotional support.