Passing the screening is very important for your resume. And in order for your resume to be made screen-able, it has to provide a certain quality.
With the popular ATS system taking charge of resume and cover letter screening, things are becoming more and more difficult for candidates.
If your resume does not pass the screening test, it will be placed at the bottom of the list in the database.
To make sure that this does not happen, use the following resume sample as a format:
Event Worker Resume Sample
485 Brewer Road
Monsey, NY 10958
tracyhooks @ email . com
Well-organized and hard-working Event Worker with over 10 events to boast of. Highly talented in setting up and breaking down events, placing special focus on timeliness and accuracy. A reliable and friendly individual who has a verifiable track record of coordinating the work of different departments to put up events. Meticulously ensures that event premises are kept clean and cleared of trash at all times. Competent in providing general assistance to guests to ensure the success of each event.
✓ Event Setup and Breakdown ✓ Safety Assurance
✓ Service Standards Maintenance ✓ Policy Enforcement
✓ Complaint Handling ✓ Positive Public Relations
✓ Event Supervision ✓ Staff Coordination
✓ Venue Preparation ✓ Emergency Handling
✓ Equipment Management ✓ Efficient Traffic Direction
• Streamlined the ticket issuing system by suggesting online ticket reservation and printing at guests’ end.
• Increased the security of events by bringing onboard a special task force to handle ingress and egress activities.
• Successfully performed activities on 3 events simultaneously, without a single problem or complaint from any client.
• Retained a corporate client by providing him with exceptional services, forcing him not to take away his business after a particularly bad experience with another event worker
Eden Prairie Events, Monsey, NY
5/2016 – Present
• Read and understand work orders to determine event activities required to be performed.
• Assist in scouting appropriate venues, based on the requirements of each event.
• Clear event venue by coordinating the efforts of custodial staff, ensuring that no hazardous materials are present.
• Help in setting up and breaking down events by ensuring that all logistics are handled with care.
• Welcome guests to events, check their invitations and ensure that they are properly seated.
• Respond to complaints made by guests or clients and take measures to resolve them immediately.
• Ensure that cash boxes are balanced properly after each ticket-selling activity.
• Enforce event rules to ensure the success of the event and the well-being of staff members and guests.
Memoire Events, Monsey, NY
2/2007 – 5/2016
• Collected items required to set up events from storage areas, or acquired them from suppliers.
• Assisted in setting up events according to instructions, and ensured that they were timely broken down.
• Coordinated the work of custodial staff to ensure that the event venue was clean and presentable.
• Escorted guests to their tables and provided them with program details.
• Performed scoring and timing activities to assist in the execution of games or competitions.
High School Diploma
Monsey High School, Monsey, UT
• Event Management Software
• MS Word and Excel Databases
• Windows, Internet, Email, and Social Media