Significance of an Objective Statement
A resume objective motivates the hiring manager to read your resume. Here’s why:
When a hiring manager starts reading your resume, he or she does not know who you are.
If the objective statement is good, they will read the rest of the resume.
There must be something here to start you off! Just be careful of the following:
- Focus on your skills, as well passion to work for the employer
- Be concise – it has to be one sentence, but don’t make it an overly long one.
- Do not use flowery language.
Here are 7resume objective examples for a draftsman that you can use:
Draftsman Resume Objective Examples
1. High-performing Draftsman with solid computer-aided design and drafting skills, seeking employment at ABC Company. Bringing a strong work ethic and drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment to ensure accurate, efficient, and innovative designs.
2. Seeking a position as a Draftsman at Global Architects, where my 6 years of architectural drawing experience will be utilized to think critically about design challenges and create efficient solutions.
3. Seasoned Draftsman with 4 years of experience in Microsoft Office, Solid Edge, AutoCAD, and Revit. Enthusiastic about working for XYZ Company to efficiently handle materials, dimensions, and procedures.
4. To contribute to Boyd Structures as a Draftsman by using outstanding adeptness in circuitry drafting and design, as well as materials, dimensions and procedures.
5. To work as a Draftsman with XYZ Company, employing deep insight into circuitry design and exceptional proficiency with CAD and selecting materials and procedures.
6. Seeking a position as Draftsman at Worldwide Architectural design. Bringing a successful track record of using CAD and manual drafting, as well as the ability to motivate others while working in a team environment.
7. Hoping to obtain a position as Draftsman with Roy Grant Engineering using expertise in CAD, and exceptional insight into circuitry and architecture. Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.