Warehouse operator resume writing (each time) is such an overwhelmingly annoying time that we never quite get used to it.
Unfortunately, we have to do what we have to do! And since it is that dreaded time again, let’s just make the best of it by getting it out of the way using the least maddening method!
Resumes are actually simple documents that just have a lot of detail, making them look like something from our worst nightmares!
If you follow the following format, you may not have to worry about writing or updating a warehouse operator’s resume.
Sample Resume for Warehouse Operator Job
70 Greenmeadow Drive, Franklin, TN 58200
bobby.horton @ email . com
Committed to providing excellence in warehouse operational smoothness by running a clean and maintained environment.
Well-organized, detail-oriented, and competent Warehouse Operator with over seven years’ experience of working in large warehouses. Exceptionally well-versed in handling picking and packing activities by following both standard and specific warehouse directives.
• Focused on maintaining a high level of health and safety standards within a warehouse environment by enforcing safety procedures and protocols.
• A dexterous individual who effectively moves stock in and around the warehouse by using lifting gear such as palette jacks and forklifts.
• Proficient in handling paperwork, reports, and invoices.
• Order Picking • Dispatching
• Spot Stock Taking • Storage/Pulling
• Workplace Safety • Quality Assurance
• Accident Prevention • Data Entry
• Cycle Counting • Labeling
• Product Control • Inventory Management
Davisco Foods, Franklin, TN
Oct 2014 – Present
• Implement a novel order picking system that decreased picking time by 50%.
• Devise a new method for stock storage, making it easy for stock to be pulled immediately upon request.
• Take and comprehend work orders for picking and packing items.
• Locate items in storage areas and ensure that they are checked for batch and product number before being picked.
• Perform cycle count activities and correct discrepancies after performing auditing duties.
• Isolate damaged items and notify supervisors of discrepancies in materials or incoming items.
• Assist in transferring products from production areas to warehouse locations.
Some Company, Franklin, TN
Dec 2011 – Oct 2014
• Introduced a unique labeling method that used scanning techniques to accurately label packed orders.
• Reduced workplace accidents by 78% by conducting a series of in-house training sessions on workplace safety.
• Processed returns and prepared new items to be shipped to customers.
• Ascertained that incoming shipments are received and stored according to warehouse or company protocol.
• Educated warehouse staff about workplace and equipment safety.
• Ensured that all safety protocols are being followed.
• Ascertained proper stock rotation by following lot number identification processes and FIFO methodologies.
• Maintained quality loading and unloading documentation and create and maintain shipment reports and invoices.
AA Industries, Franklin, TN
Mar 2008 – Dec 2011
• Consulted work orders to determine the type and quantity of items to be pulled.
• Located items in designated storage areas and ensured that they were accurately pulled out.
• Transported pulled items to checking docks and ensured that they were properly labeled with batch and product numbers.
• Delivered labeled items to the delivery palette and ensured that it was properly and safely loaded on to delivery trucks.
• Ascertained the overall cleanliness and maintenance of all areas within the warehouse.
EDUCATION & LICENSURE
TN State Drivers License and Forklift License
Associate of Arts in Warehouse Management
Some College, Franklin, TN – 2007
• MS Word and Excel
• Warehouse Inventory Software AIMS