A good Chiropractic Assistant resume will help you in getting replies from every other company you apply for a job. If your resume is not up to the mark though, you’ll need to wait longer to get a single response.
So you’re probably wondering how you can write a resume that leads to many interviews. The help you in this regard, the following are 8 resume writing tips along with 3 sample resumes for a Chiropractic Assistant.
How to Write a Great Resume for Chiropractic Assistant?
- Choose a simple resume format and layout.
- Mention your name and contact information and align it in center.
- Start your resume using a Chiropractic Assistant Objective or summary statement.
- Mention your hard and soft skills.
- List your relevant work experience and achievements.
- Tailor your information for the chiropractic assistant job description provided by the employer.
- Craft a convincing Chiropractic Assistant Cover Letter to send along with your resume.
- Proofread your resume before sending it.
Chiropractic Assistant Resume Sample 1
578 Price Street, Spring City, TN 37541
❖❖ CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT ❖❖
Diligent Chiropractic Assistant with 10-plus-years’ first-hand experience in managing patient flow, clerical duties, patient care, and procedures in busy healthcare environments. Poised to work diligently in fast-paced healthcare environments.
• Well-versed in preparing examination rooms, scheduling appointments, ensuring smooth patient flow, and assisting with patient examinations professionally.
• A hardworking individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
• Effectively preparing charts, collects the fee, and generating patient reports to keep office operations smooth.
• Patient Evaluation • Appointments Scheduling
• Record-Keeping • Inventory Management
• Vital Signs Recording • Medical Terminology
• Insurance Verification • Patient Preparation
• Customer Service • Patient Education
City Clinic, Spring City, TN
Aug 2015 – Present
• Streamline the appointment scheduling procedure by implementing comprehensive follow-up procedures.
• Introduce a new vital signs recording system that provided dynamic alerts for variances in the last three weeks, making it easy for the chiropractor to determine finger pressure.
• Greet 50+ patients per day, provide them with information and take and record their medical histories.
• Answer telephone calls, give information, and schedule appointments.
• Prepare examination rooms by ensuring that they are clean and the instruments are sanitized.
AA Healthcare, Spring City, TN
May 2012 – Aug 2015
• Wrote a short self-help booklet on performing exercises at home, thereby ensuring the reduced volume of calls and inquiries at the office.
• Simplified insurance follow-up procedures by creating and maintaining effective liaisons with all insurance companies on the panel.
• Assisted chiropractors with procedures and exercise.
• Educated patients and families regarding procedures.
• Took payments and tracked patients’ visits and statistics.
Tennessee Certified Medical Assistant – Current
CPR and BLS – Current
American Heart Association
St Louis Public School, Spring City, TN – 2004
• MS Word and Excel
• Database Management
• EHR & Practice Management System
• Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail
• Current Tennessee Driver’s License
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
Chiropractic Assistant Resume Example 2
96 Main Street, Cassville, MO 65625
peterwest @email .com
Excellent team player, positive attitude
High-energy Chiropractic Assistant with a successful track record in assisting clients with ancillary therapies and teaching patients to improve their overall health and function of the body. A personable individual who remains calm in all situations, and helps patients achieve their health goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Insurance Verification • Patient Registration
• Record-keeping • Billing and Coding
• Vital Signs • Patient/Family Education
• Instrument Sterilization • Triage Procedures
The Source Chiropractor, Cassville, MO
8/2019 – Present
• Schedule appointments by coordinating chiropractor’s calendars with patients’ availability
• Make follow-up calls to provide patients with reminders for their appointments
• Create patients’ files by obtaining and recording important information such as medical histories, allergic reactions, and insurance
• Contact insurance companies to determine if the provided information is correct and obtain details of coverage
City Clinic, Cassville, MO
3/2015 – 8/2019
• Prepared examination rooms prior to each appointment while making sure that all necessary supplies and equipment are available
• Provided patients with information on chiropractic procedures
• Assisted chiropractors with procedures and therapies
• Ensured the patients’ comfort throughout procedures
• Intervene in the event of emergencies or discomfort at the patients’ end
Absolute Healthcare, Cassville, MO
2/2012 – 3/2015
• Verified appointments by consulting appointment records
• Assisted patients in preparing for chiropractic procedures
• Ensured the availability of equipment and supplies
• Contacted vendors and suppliers to expedite equipment and supplies orders
• Followed up with insurance companies
High School Diploma
Cassville High School, Cassville, MO
Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Sample Entry-Level Chiropractic Assistant Resume With No Experience
12 SW 19th Street, Moore, OK 23444
Poised to contribute to ABC Wellness Centre in the capacity of a Chiropractic Assistant. Bringing strong customer service skills, clerical capabilities, and patient care expertise to maximize efficiency.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Volunteer experience in a busy chiropractic clinic
• Proficient in explaining the value of chiropractic treatments
• Highly skilled in assisting doctors in examination and treatment of patients
• Knowledge of interviewing patients to obtain medical information and measuring vitals
• Demonstrated ability to assist physicians in the
• Expert user of MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Associate’s Degree in Chiropractic Technology
CITY SCHOOL, Mississauga, ON – 2009
Chiropractic Assistant Intern
Green Care – Moore, OK
May 2020 – August 2020
• Greeted patients and obtained information regarding their medical history in order to complete forms
• Assisted physicians to examine patients
• Took and recorded vitals signs
• Managed patients flow
• Performed medical billing and coding task
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Monitoring office supplies
- Maintaining filing system
- Managing the flow of patients
- Assisting chiropractors with modalities and therapies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Able to handle stress