What kind of a resume for Chiropractic Assistant position should I write?
The answer is the type of resume that has the standout quality which will make it come on top of the pile of other not so great resumes! Employers depend significantly on the quality of the resumes.
A good resume always translates (for them) into a suitable candidate.
So what you have to do is make sure that you write your Chiropractic Assistant resume well enough to make a positive first impression – one that the reader cannot forget. Maybe a little like this:
Chiropractic Assistant Resume example
578 Price Street, Spring City, TN 37541
❖❖ CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT ❖❖
Diligent Chiropractic Assistant with 10-plus-year first-hand experience in managing patient flow, clerical duties, patient care, and procedures in busy healthcare environments. Known for working diligently in a fast-paced environment.
• Well-versed in preparing examination rooms, scheduling appointments, ensuring smooth patient flow and assisting with patient examinations professionally.
• A hardworking individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
• Effectively prepares charts, collects the fee and generate patient reports to keep office operations smooth.
• Patient Evaluation • Appointments Scheduling
• Record Keeping • Inventory Management
• Vital Signs Recording • Medical Terminology
• Insurance Verification • Patient Preparation
• Customer Service • Patient Education
• Instrument Sterilization • Triage Procedures
City Clinic, Spring City, TN
2012 – Present
• Streamline the appointments scheduling procedure by implementing comprehensive follow-up procedures
• Introduce a new vital signs recording system which provided dynamic alerts for variances in the last three weeks, making it easy for the chiropractor to determine finger pressure
• Greet patients, provide them with information and take and record their medical histories
• Answer telephone calls and ensure that they are serviced by giving information, scheduling appointments or routed to the appropriate staff member
• Follow up on appointments by sending reminders over the telephone and email
• Provide patients and families with wait timelines and ensure that they were kept comfortable until their turn
• Prepare examination rooms by ensuring that they are clean and the instruments are sanitized
AA Healthcare, Spring City, TN
2008 – 2012
• Wrote a short self-help booklet on managing exercises at home, thereby ensuring the reduced volume of calls and inquiries at the office
• Simplified insurance follow-up procedures by creating and maintaining effective liaison with all insurance companies on the panel
• Assisted chiropractors with procedures and exercise
• Educated patients and families regarding procedures
• Took payments and tracked patients’ visits and office statistics
• Accompanied patients to treatment rooms and educated them on what to expect during and after the procedure
• Stocked examination rooms with necessary supplies and instruments to be used during sessions
Front Desk Officer
Lifetime Fitness, Spring City, TN
2005 – 2008
• Welcomed patients and provided them with information on the facility’s services
• Took and recorded patients’ information such as medical histories and complaints
• Scheduled appointments in person and over the telephone and followed up with them to ensure a good turnout
• Ascertained that the front desk and waiting areas were kept clean and maintained constantly
• Managed inventory of supplies and instruments used for chiropractic adjustments
Tennessee Certified Medical Assistant – Current
CPR and BLS – Current
American Heart Association
St Louis Public School, Spring City, TN – 2004
• MS Word and Excel
• Database Management
• EHR & Practice Management System
• Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail
• Current Tennessee Driver’s License
• Bilingual: English/Spanish