A good Chiropractic Assistant resume will help you in getting replies from every other company you apply for a job. If your resume is not up to the mark though, you’ll need to wait longer to get a single response.
So you’re probably wondering how you can write a resume which leads to many interviews. The help you in this regard, the following are 8 resume writing tips along with 3 sample resumes for a Chiropractic Assistant.
How to Write a Great Resume for Chiropractic Assistant?
- Choose a simple resume format and layout
- Mention your name and contact information and align it in center
- Start your resume using a Chiropractic Assistant Objective or summary statement
- Mention your hard and soft skills
- List your relevant work experience and achievements
- Tailor your information for the chiropractic assistant job description provided by the employer
- Craft a convincing Chiropractic Assistant Cover Letter to send along with your resume
- Proofread your resume before sending it
3 Sample Resumes for Chiropractic Assistant
Sample Resume for Chiropractic Assistant
578 Price Street, Spring City, TN 37541
❖❖ CHIROPRACTIC ASSISTANT ❖❖
Diligent Chiropractic Assistant with 10-plus-year first-hand experience in managing patient flow, clerical duties, patient care, and procedures in busy healthcare environments. Known for working diligently in a fast-paced environment.
• Well-versed in preparing examination rooms, scheduling appointments, ensuring smooth patient flow, and assisting with patient examinations professionally.
• A hardworking individual who enjoys working in a team environment.
• Effectively preparing charts, collects the fee, and generating patient reports to keep office operations smooth.
• Patient Evaluation • Appointments Scheduling
• Record-Keeping • Inventory Management
• Vital Signs Recording • Medical Terminology
• Insurance Verification • Patient Preparation
• Customer Service • Patient Education
• Instrument Sterilization • Triage Procedures
City Clinic, Spring City, TN
2012 – Present
• Streamline the appointments scheduling procedure by implementing comprehensive follow-up procedures
• Introduce a new vital signs recording system which provided dynamic alerts for variances in the last three weeks, making it easy for the chiropractor to determine finger pressure
• Greet patients, provide them with information and take and record their medical histories
• Answer telephone calls and ensure that they are serviced by giving information, scheduling appointments or routed to the appropriate staff member
• Follow up on appointments by sending reminders over the telephone and email
• Provide patients and families with wait timelines and ensure that they were kept comfortable until their turn
• Prepare examination rooms by ensuring that they are clean and the instruments are sanitized
AA Healthcare, Spring City, TN
2008 – 2012
• Wrote a short self-help booklet on managing exercises at home, thereby ensuring the reduced volume of calls and inquiries at the office
• Simplified insurance follow-up procedures by creating and maintaining effective liaison with all insurance companies on the panel
• Assisted chiropractors with procedures and exercise
• Educated patients and families regarding procedures
• Took payments and tracked patients’ visits and office statistics
• Accompanied patients to treatment rooms and educated them on what to expect during and after the procedure
• Stocked examination rooms with necessary supplies and instruments to be used during sessions
Front Desk Officer
Lifetime Fitness, Spring City, TN
2005 – 2008
• Welcomed patients and provided them with information on the facility’s services
• Took and recorded patients’ information such as medical histories and complaints
• Scheduled appointments in person and over the telephone and followed up with them to ensure a good turnout
• Ascertained that the front desk and waiting areas were kept clean and maintained constantly
• Managed inventory of supplies and instruments used for chiropractic adjustments
Tennessee Certified Medical Assistant – Current
CPR and BLS – Current
American Heart Association
St Louis Public School, Spring City, TN – 2004
• MS Word and Excel
• Database Management
• EHR & Practice Management System
• Copy Machine, Scanner, Email/Voice Mail
• Current Tennessee Driver’s License
• Bilingual: English/Spanish
Chiropractic Assistant Resume Example 2
96 Main Street, Cassville, MO 65625
peterwest @email .com
Excellent team player, positive attitude
High-energy Chiropractic Assistant with a successful track record in assisting clients with ancillary therapies and teaching patients to improve their overall health and function of the body. A personable individual who remains calm in all situations, and helps patients achieve their health goals.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Insurance Verification • Patient Registration
• Record-keeping • Billing and Coding
• Vital Signs • Patient/Family Education
The Source Chiropractor, Cassville, MO
8/2009 – Present
• Singlehandedly administer chiropractic therapies to patients for a week, in the absence of the chiropractor.
• Rehabilitate a patient with snapping hip problems within 10 months of the initial complaint.
• Schedule appointments by coordinating chiropractor’s calendars with patients’ availability.
• Make follow-up calls to provide patients with reminders for their appointments and handle rescheduling and cancellation work as required.
• Create patients’ files by obtaining and recording important information such as medical histories, allergic reactions, and insurance information.
• Contact insurance companies to determine if the provided information is correct and obtain details of coverage.
City Clinic, Cassville, MO
3/2005 – 8/2009
• Reorganized the patient scheduling system, making the process 85% more efficient than before.
• Implemented an “emergent care” process that created room for chiropractors to attend to patients without prior appointments.
• Prepared examination rooms prior to each appointment by making sure that all necessary supplies and equipment are available.
• Provided patients with information on what to expect from chiropractic procedures.
• Assisted chiropractors with procedures and therapies in accordance with designated duties.
• Ensured patient comfort throughout procedures and intervene in the event of emergencies or discomfort at the patients’ end.
Absolute Healthcare, Cassville, MO
2/2012 – 3/2015
• Verified appointments by consulting appointment books and scheduled new appointments over the telephone and in person.
• Assisted patients in preparing for chiropractic procedures by providing information and physically helping with gowns and slippers.
• Ensured that equipment and supplies necessary for each session are available and in good working order.
• Contacted vendors and suppliers to expedite equipment and supplies orders.
• Followed up with insurance companies to inquire into statuses of submitted claims and verifying patients’ insurance coverage.
High School Diploma
Cassville High School, Cassville, MO
Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Sample Entry-Level Chiropractic Assistant Resume With No Experience
12 SW 19th Street, Moore, OK 23444
Poised to contribute to ABC Wellness Centre in the capacity of a Chiropractic Assistant. Bringing strong customer service skills, clerical capabilities and patient care expertise to maximize efficiency.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Volunteer experience in a busy chiropractic clinic
• Proficient in explaining the value of chiropractic treatments
• Highly skilled in assisting doctors in examination and treatment of patients
• Knowledge of interviewing patients to obtain medical information and measuring vitals
• Demonstrated ability to assist physicians in the
• Expert user of MS Word and Excel
• Bilingual: English and Spanish
Associate’s Degree in Chiropractic Technology
CITY SCHOOL, Mississauga, ON – 2009
Chiropractic Assistant Intern
Green Care – Moore, OK
May 2020 – August 2020
• Greeted patients and obtained information regarding their medical history in order to complete forms
• Assisted physicians to examine patients
• Took and recorded vitals signs
• Managed patients flow
• Performed medical billing and coding task
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Delivering an exceptional patient experience
- Monitoring office supplies
- Maintaining filing system
- Managing the flow of patients
- Assisting chiropractors with modalities and therapies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
- Able to handle stress