There is a thin line between writing a resume that is amazing, and one that is simply mediocre.
The amount of effort that you have put into writing a resume shows.
Do justice to your resume by first looking through the following resume sample for amazon sorter position:
Amazon Sorter Resume Sample
94 Green Falls Road, Atlanta, GA 60220
(000) 325-2541, gracebell@email .com
Highly determined Sorter with over 6 years of experience working in busy and fast paced warehouse environments. Skilled in picking, packing and sorting orders according to established protocols and procedures. Safely handles different types of items and transport them into assigned storage areas. Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment.
|• Items Sorting||• Picking and Packing||• Labeling|
|• Fragile Items Handling||• Repacking and Shipping||• Paperwork|
|• Item Assembly||• Quality Assurance||• Inventory Management|
|• Damaged Goods Handling||• Weight Distribution||• Records Maintenance|
• Increased picking and sorting efficiency by 75%, by suggesting use of voice-activated picking systems.
• Suggested distributing the weight of stored items, resulting not just in weight distribution, but also space maximization.
• Oversaw the entire inventory for assigned department, in the absence of the warehouse manager.
• Implemented a foolproof system of handling fragile items, significantly reducing damage instances.
Amazon, Evans, GA | 6/2013 – Present
• Refer to order sheets to determine which areas require items sorting, picking and packing.
• Ascertain that all items within assigned areas are properly sorted and placed in predefined locations.
• Stack items according to their weights, sizes, types and picking priorities.
• Look through work orders to determine which items need to be picked up.
• Locate items within the storage area, and physically pick them up, moving them to packing areas.
• Check each item to ensure conformity to quality standards, and pack and label it properly.
• Move packed and labeled items to the delivery pallet, and place them onto awaiting delivery trucks.
• Ascertain that all required paperwork is sent along each outgoing shipment, and receive and sort incoming shipment items.
Amazon, Evans, GA| 2/2007 – 5/2013
• Assisted pickers in locating and physically picking and moving required items to the packing areas.
• Arranged for labels and tags to be made available for each item, ensuring that the right information was placed on them.
• Moved picked and packed items to the delivery pallet, and loaded them onto delivery vehicles.
• Ascertained that items were properly and safely stacked, and harnessed inside the vehicle.
• Handled the overall cleaning and maintenance of the warehouse area, following set company standards.
St. Mary’s High School, Evans, GA – 2005
High School Diploma
• Warehouse Inventory Software
• MS Word and Excel
Member – National Society of Warehouse Professionals
Superior references available on request