There is a thin line between writing an Amazon Sorter resume that is amazing, and one that is mediocre. The amount of effort that you have put into writing a resume will pay off.
Do justice to your resume by looking through the following resume sample for the amazon sorter position:
Sample Resume for Amazon Sorter Position
94 Green Falls Road, Atlanta, GA 60220
[email protected] .com
Highly determined Sorter with over 6 years of experience working in busy and fast-paced warehouse environments. Skilled in picking, packing, and sorting orders according to established protocols and procedures. Safely handled different types of items and transport them into assigned storage areas. Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment.
• Items Sorting
• Picking, Packing, Labeling
• Fragile Items Handling
• Quality Assurance
• Inventory Management
• Damaged Goods Handling
• Weight Distribution
• Records Maintenance
• Increased picking and sorting efficiency by 75%, by suggesting the use of voice-activated picking systems.
• Suggested distributing the weight of stored items, resulting not just in weight distribution, but also in space maximization.
• Oversaw the entire inventory for the assigned department, in the absence of the warehouse manager.
• Implemented a foolproof system of handling fragile items, significantly reducing damage instances.
Amazon, Evans, GA | 6/2013 – Present
• Refer to order sheets to determine which areas require items sorting, picking, and packing.
• Stack items according to their weights, sizes, types, and picking priorities.
• Look through work orders to determine which items need to be picked up.
• Locate items within the storage area, and physically pick them up, moving them to parking areas.
• Check each item to ensure conformity to quality standards and pack and label it properly.
• Move packed and labeled items to the delivery pallet, and place them onto awaiting delivery trucks.
ABC Company, Evans, GA| 2/2007 – 5/2013
• Assisted pickers in locating and physically picking and moving required items to the parking areas.
• Arranged for labels and tags to be made available for each item, ensuring that the right information was placed on them.
• Moved picked and packed items to the delivery pallet and loaded them onto delivery vehicles.
• Ensured that items were properly and safely stacked, and harnessed inside the vehicle.
• Handled the overall cleaning and maintenance of the warehouse area, following set company standards.
High School Diploma
St. Mary’s High School, Evans, GA – 2005
• Warehouse Inventory Software
• MS Word and Excel
Member – National Society of Warehouse Professionals