Mail Sorter Resumes are not only about past experiences but about how you performed and what you have accomplished relevant to this position.
In addition, this document combines your relevant skills and abilities on one place in a logical and appealing format. If written with care, your resume will get an interview for you by providing the prospective an employer with an idea how you will be able to perform if selected for the job.
Look at the sample below to get started.
Related: Mail Sorter Cover Letter
4232 Some Street – London, KY 58874 | (000) 989-7674 | ian.norman @ email . com
Bringing skills in providing assistance in postal service procedures and producing error free results.
SUMMARY: Over 5 years’ experience in different mail handing and sorting capacities. Adept at preparing incoming and outgoing mail for distribution after affixing relevant postal marks. Demonstrated ability to bundle, label and route sorted mail to designated areas. Effectively operate machines and computer scanning equipment related to addressing and bar code sorters.
• Successfully reduced manual addressing techniques by introducing addressograph equipment thereby reducing manual labor and time
• Streamlined mail sorting procedures by inducting part time mail sorters and dedicating them for each task
Mail Sorter | TDS Mail Services – London, KY | 2012 – Present
• Direct mail and packages as per specified routing schemes
• Bundle and label mail according to designated areas
• Distribute incoming mail
• Search directories to find correct addresses when needed
Mail Sorter | TDS Mail Services – London, KY | 2011 – 2012
• Labelled mail containers
• Loaded and unloaded mail trucks
• Sent packets to sorting stations
• Used and maintained equipment such as addressographs, mimeographs, optical character readers and bar code sorters
Diploma: London Public Schools, London, KY – 2006
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to stand for long hours