Mail Sorter Resumes are not only about past experiences but about how you performed and what you have accomplished relevant to this position.
In addition, this document combines your relevant skills and abilities in one place in a logical and appealing format.
If written with care, your resume will get an interview for you by providing the prospective employer with an idea of how you will be able to perform if selected for the job.
Take a look at the mail sorter resume sample below to get started.
Related: Mail Sorter Cover Letter
Mail Sorter Resume Sample
4232 Some Street – London, KY 58874 | (000) 989-7674 | [Email]
Bringing skills in providing assistance in postal service procedures and producing error-free results.
Over 8 years of experience in different mail handling and sorting capacities. Adept at preparing incoming and outgoing mail for distribution after affixing related postal marks. Demonstrated ability to bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas. Effectively operate machines and computer scanning equipment related to addressing and barcode sorters.
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Positive attitude
• Able to stand for long hours
• Successfully reduced manual addressing techniques by introducing addressograph equipment, reducing manual labor, and time by 50%.
• Streamlined mail sorting procedures by inducting part-time mail sorters and dedicating them for each task.
TDS Mail Services – London, KY | 2012 – Present
• Direct mail and packages as per specified routing schemes
• Bundle and label mail according to designated areas
• Distribute incoming mail
• Search directories to find correct addresses when needed
ABC Company – London, KY | 2011 – 2012
• Labeled mail containers
• Loaded and unloaded mail trucks
• Sent packets to sorting stations
• Used and maintained equipment such as addressographs, mimeographs, optical character readers and bar code sorters
London Public Schools, London, KY – 2006