In an entry level Phlebotomy Technician No Experience Resume, place information to suggest that you are the perfect candidate.
But first, find out the prospective employer’s requirements.
Relying on experience is not a choice here. Therefore, you have to mention your skills, education and knowledge, and you should be fine.
Remember that the hiring manager is looking for someone with knowledge of phlebotomy technician work at the entry level. That is what you should concentrate on.
Take a look at the following example in order to get ideas.
Phlebotomy Technician No Experience Resume Sample
473 Height Road SE, Baltimore, MD57002
Determined to provide excellent service in a high-volume phlebotomy setting.
Dedicated Phlebotomy Technician, with knowledge of identifying best methods for retrieving specimens. Highly skilled in performing screening and testing procedures. Well-versed in verifying test requisitions by comparing the information with logs.
High School Diploma
St. Mason’s High School, Baltimore, MD – 2019
• Led 8 cross-functional international student teams on a phlebotomy conference
• Reduced the specimen testing time by 50% (during an intense laboratory lesson), by automating the testing procedure
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Patient Verification
• Specimens Obtainment
• Results Tracking
• Glucose Level Monitoring
• Quality Control Log Maintenance
• Sanitization Procedures
St. John Health System, Baltimore, MD | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Greeted patients and checked their medical files
• Determined the right tests that needed to be performed
• Obtained fluid samples, ensuring the right quantities
• Checked samples for quantity accuracy
• Maintained specimen integrity by using aseptic techniques
• Monitored glucose levels by performing bedside glucose tests
• Performed bleeding time testing procedures
• Labeled vials with information such as patient name and number
• Carefully transported blood samples to laboratories
• Determined the best method to process sample
• Mobilab Software
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Internet and Email
Coordinator and coach of the rugby team
Baltimore Bears Children’s Rugby, Baltimore, MD (2017 – 2019)
Volunteer services to clean Baltimore City
Pole, Baltimore, MD (2018 – Present)