In order to apply for a new job as an assembly technician job, you will be required to write a compelling cover letter.
Take a look at this sample resume for the assembly technician position to get help in writing your own.
Assembly Technician Resume Example
36 5th Street
Susanville, CA 96521
jcarter @ email . com
Results-oriented assembly line worker with a successful track record of using hand tools and machines to assemble parts. Able to plan and implement the assembly process by paying special attention to quality standards. Special talent for assisting designers in product development, and clamping, positioning, and fitting parts to ensure that they conform to standardized protocols. Known to work collaboratively to produce the finished products within stipulated timelines.
• Hand and Power Tools Use • Parts Construction
• Safety Procedures • Production Goals
• Materials Assembly • Parts Fitting
• Material Insertion and Positioning
• Assembly Planning & Implementation
• Quality Control • Preventative Maintenance
• Suggested improvements in assembly line work, which improved efficiency by 30% and reduced assembly time by 10%
• Successfully held a special training session for factory floor workers, which improved their efficiency by 45%.
• Implemented ISO procedures which resulted in ISO certification for the company within the recorded timeframe of 6 months.
• Effectively implemented an innovative system of record keeping which reduced maintenance time by 40%.
Delmast Housing, Susanville, CA
8/2014 – Present
• Read and comprehend blueprints and set-up sheets with a view to planning and implementing the assembly process
• Assembled building material components such as roof trusses as well as products like doors, cabinets, and closets
• Ensured that all materials meet quality control specifications
• Complied with all state and federal safety rules and regulations and made sure the factory floor does so as well
• Planned training sessions for factory floor workers as well as interns
Some Company, Susanville, CA
5/2011 – 8/2014
• Propose improvements in assembly line work as well as safety procedures
• Have the ability to use both hand and power tools with dexterity
• Implement ISO procedures in order to get ISO certification
• Meet production goals and deadlines consistently
• Assist with cleaning up the factory floor when necessary
Assembly Line Worker
Community Builders, Susanville, CA
3/2010 – 5/2011
• Studied blueprints to ensure the correct assembly line processes
• Assembled building material components like doors, windows, cabinets, and closets
• Verified specifications by ensuring that proper measurements are taken
• Performed preventative and regular maintenance on assembling machinery and tools
• Maintained supplies inventory by checking stock supplies and anticipated need for additional supplies
Associate’s Degree in Manufacturing Production and Operations
Ivy Tech Community College, Susanville, CA