There are many difficulties in writing a resume for a technical position. On the other hand, the merits of doing so can bring you much benefit.
Well written technical resumes can outperform the resume pool and come on the top of the pile if they are eye-catching.
Use of keywords particular to an Electromechanical position can save the day so make sure that you know what words will pique the reader’s interest.
A sample resume for an electromechanical technician position is given below for your perusal.
Electro Mechanical Technician Resume Sample
672 Russell Road, Tifton, GA 63636
rfrost @ email . com
Highly energetic electromechanical technician with extensive experience in operating and testing servo-mechanical and electromechanical equipment. Proven skills in operating unmanned submarines and aircraft, as well as aligning, fitting and assembling component parts and mechanical assemblies.
• Extraordinary ability to perform tests of electromechanical assemblies using oscilloscopes and bridges.
• Adept at operating and maintaining metal working machines for fabrication purposes
• Extensive knowledge of reading blueprints and schematics to determine assembly sequences
– AC/DC circuits
– Digital electronics
– Hydraulics and pneumatics
– Programmable knowledge
– Power systems
– Eye for detail
– Mechanical technology
– Electronic circuits
– Performance optimization
– Preventative maintenance
• Increased the assembly viability by 50% by introducing a checks and balances system.
• Introduced an automated calibration system that decreased human involvement by 30%.
• Reorganized the technical process by centralizing information such as blueprints and schematics.
• Implement new and more advanced assembly testing program which increased assembly efficiency by 20%.
CoroWare, Tifton, GA | 2017-Present
• Read and comprehend schematics and blueprints of each project
• Create notes to determine the plan of action for assembly management
• Validate, repair and assemble electromechanical equipment
• Perform overhauling and preventative and general maintenance on equipment and assemblies
• Operate precision measuring devices and oscilloscopes and voltmeters
• Fabricate and assemble electronic, electrical, electronic and mechanical hardware and devices
• Review technical drawings to determine if all requirements of the project are being met
• Test performance of electromechanical assemblies and align and fit parts together
• Verify part dimensions to ensure conformance to standards
• Repair and calibrate pneumatic and hydraulic assemblies and systems
General Dynamics Mission Systems, Tifton, GA | 2015-2017
• Assisted in inspecting parts for defects and verified part dimensions
• Tested performance of electromechanical assemblies using electronic voltmeters
• Installed electronic components and hardware and calibrated assemblies to meet system requirements
• Fabricated jigs, fittings and fixtures
• Assisted in developing and implementing testing programs
• Analyzed and recorded systems test results
Diploma in Electromechanical Engineering
Ferguson College, Tifton, GA – 2014