Instructional Aide Resume Tips
• Make your resume a unique piece of writing by adding your relevant skills and experiences in a compelling manner.
• Show your enthusiasm and ability to perform the Instructional Aide job.
• Mention what you can bring using your hands-on experiences and transferable skills.
Take a look at the following resume samples along and this Instructional Aide Cover Letter to make your own resume.
Instructional Aide Resume Sample 1
450 Fragrant Ave • Brooklyn, NY 76222 • (003) 231-3432 • lilly @ email . com
INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE ~ 7 YEARS
Performance-driven educational paraprofessional with strong grasp on discipline maintenance and behavioral management. Intellectually aggressive in devising learning activities based on curriculum. Track record of improvising the prevalent instructional strategies with the aim of enhancing their effectiveness.
• Expert in student progress charting and PTM organization.
• Commendable ability to act as substitute teacher while following the lesson plan to book.
• Proficient in identifying and handling the psycho-social needs of students.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
|– Curriculum Implementation||– Lesson Planning||– Emotional Development|
|– Activity Development||– Teacher Assistance||– Classroom Management|
|– Parent Communication||– Progress Reporting||– Record Keeping|
|– Homework Coordination||– Attendance Record||– Assignment Checking|
• Implement modern teaching aids which increased the efficiency by 30%.
• Provide one-to-one tutoring sessions to students, enhancing overall student performance by 50%.
• Achieve the most supportive instructional aide award in 2015.
• Maintain each student’s personal portfolio and progress charts.
• Devise supportive learning activities to ensure proper concept building.
• Schedule parent teacher meetings and remain in constant communication with the parents and teaching faculty regarding student’s progress.
• Assisted lead teacher in lesson planning and delivery.
• Effectively communicated homework assignment details to students and marked the same.
• Updated all bulletin boards regularly.
• Supervised the students in break hours and off time.
YORK COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Brooklyn, NY – 2007
Associate of Arts in Education
Major: Early Childhood Education
MS Office Applications, Social Media, Email
Instructional Aide Resume Sample 2 (Entry Level/Less Experience)
333 Example Street, Houston TX 52144
(000)-456 7890, [Email Address here]
Objective: Seeking a position as an Instructional Aide with a AA College utilizing exceptional teaching assistance skills to manage the classroom effectively.
Qualifications and Skills
• Excellent knowledge of working with adult audience in post secondary environment
• Ability to deal effectively with multicultural student population
• Excellent time management, secretarial and multitasking skills
• Able to work successfully with mature students having learning disabilities
• Strong conflict resolution and problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Computer: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point
Texas Community School, Houston, TX | Summer 2017
• Provided personal care and assistance to students.
• Maintained classroom equipment, records and students files to ensure timely availability.
• Assisted licensed staff to teach students by applying lesson plans, directorial tests, and instructional activities and by teaching library skills.
• Performed clerical duties associated to the instructional assignments to instruct students.
• Observed individual students, playground and classroom activities to give safe and positive environment.
Master of Science in Sociology | CITY UNIVERSITY, Houston, TX | (Ongoing)
BS in Sociology | CONCORDIA COLLEGE, Houston, TX | 2016