Writing a cover letter for Preschool Teacher Resume is a challenging task while you have no prior experience. When doing so, focus on your transferable skills which can benefit the school district. Draw attention to your ability to explain reading, writing, math, science, and other subjects in a way that young children can identify with.
A Preschool Teacher cover letter shows ability to communicate in written form which is an essential component of this job. Without a good cover letter, your chances of finding a job after graduation are very less. For that reason, our experts have designed the following samples which will assist you in your cover letter writing process.
Preschool Teacher Cover Letter No Experience
1110 Some Street, Sedona, AZ 54474
(999) 997-9999, or e-mail me at [Email]
May 13, 2014
Ms. Anna Johnson, Recruiter
Precious Stones Preschool
107 Some Ave, 2nd Floor
Sedona, AZ 99658
Dear Ms. Johnson:
When I saw your recent posting for a Preschool Teacher position I knew it was a magnificent way to combine my background in early childhood education and exceptional skills in teaching.
As you can note from my resume, I obtained my bachelor’s degree in education from ABC University. Through my education and summer job I was able to learn about child care strategies and teaching pre-school children about the world. I have the potential to become a key member of your teaching staff by utilizing my strengths;
• Demonstrated ability to work with children in groups or individually depending on the requirements of children and the subject matter
• Able to organize activities so children can learn in relation to the world, explore interests, and build up talents
• Highly skilled in planning and carrying out a set of courses that targets diverse areas of child development, including language, math, and social skills
• Proven ability to work with children from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds
My communication and interpersonal skills have been greatly improved through all of my positions, especially at Nobel Learning Communities, where I had the responsibility to communicate with toddlers and assist certified teachers. I am confident these transferable skills will be an asset when dealing with children, parents and other teachers of Precious Stones Preschool.
I will be in Sedona in the week of May 28. I will call you in advance to set up a time when we can meet. If you need any additional information or have any questions, please call me at (999) 997-9999, or e-mail me at [Email].
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to meeting with you soon.