When writing a resume for a transporter position, certain things need to be taken into account. First of all, you will need to determine a job search objective prior to writing a resume for the patient transporter position.
Think of your resume as a marketing tool; one that gets you an interview – not necessarily a job.
Constructing your resume to show what you know is not too difficult when you put only relevant information that matches the needs of the employer. Take a look at the following workable Transporter resume sample in order to write your resume effectively.
See also: Transporter Cover Letter
Transporter Resume Sample
12 E 52nd Some Street | Sioux Falls, SD 43333 | Contact # | Email
Over 4 years of experience working as a transporter. Highly skilled in carrying out safe and efficient transport of patients and items from nursing stations and rooms to designated surgeries or rehabilitation rooms. Proficient in moving adjunct equipment using prescribed vehicles from one place to another. Expert in recording transportation data electronically.
• Attained Employee of the Year Award owing to dedication to patient care and efficiency in providing the same
• Chosen as one of the five transporters being sent to ABC Training Institute to acquire credibility for promotion
Green Care Hospital – Sioux Falls, SD
(2012 – Present)
• Transport patients and equipment to and from one location to another
• Deliver supplies and apparatus to patient units in an opportune and accurate manner
• Communicate suitably with patients to develop a relationship and ensure patient trust
ABC Hospital – Sioux Falls, SD
(2008 – 2012)
• Performed inspections and disinfection procedures on equipment
• Recorded all information into the online Transport Tracking System
• Related to and worked with ill and disabled patients
High School Diploma
ABC SCHOOL, Sioux Falls, SD – 2006
MS Word and Excel
• Good communication and patient service skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Visual and hearing acuity
• Ability to work in a highly stressful environment