A resume for an entry-level Substitute Teacher is a marketing tool that assists a candidate in transiting smoothly through a job recruitment process.
It should contain information about your skills and knowledge, how you meet the requirements of the prospective employer, and how you can contribute to the organization’s success.
How to Write a Substitute Teacher Resume with No Experience?
See these 5 tips to write a professional resume for an entry-level substitute teacher.
- Start your resume with a substitute teacher objective statement.
- Pay special attention to your volunteer work and internships.
- Focus on your education and skills.
- Include any extracurricular activities.
- Add information regarding your teaching license.
When you have no experience in hand, yet you are still able to make an attractive substitute teacher resume by using the sample below.
Sample Resume for Entry Level Substitute Teacher With No Experience
7 Bobo Road, Dallas, GA 33322
Seeking a position as a Substitute Teacher at ABC School to employ thirst of imparting knowledge to students of different socioeconomic backgrounds.
BS Degree in Education
State University, Atlanta, GA – 2020
Major: Elementary Education
Georgia State Teaching License
• Highly skilled in planning, organizing, and presenting classroom lectures.
• Good understanding of adopting school cultural practices in classrooms by observing teachers and student behavior.
• Thorough knowledge of lesson plan development and initiating program studies per individual student needs.
• Exceptional comprehension of handling related equipment such as interactive material and projectors to assist in lessons.
• Profound understanding of marking papers and providing student feedback.
• Able to carry out non-instructional duties.
VOLUNTEER WORK EXPERIENCE
State University, Atlanta
Jun 2020 – Sep 2020
• Helped students develop a clear perspective about a career field
• Offered advice on the job search and networking
• Handled career development programs
• Participated in social media generated outreach
• Responded to inquiries in a professional and appropriate manner
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
• Good attention to detail
• Able to perform well under stress
• Performed volunteer teaching assistant duties at ABC School
• Member of the school swimming and football clubs
• President of the school dramatics society