An after-school program tutor Resume is a very important job search document that contains information about your experiences, skills, and qualifications.
The following tips and a resume sample will help you build a great resume.
How to Write a Winning After School Program Tutor Resume?
- Write a 1-page resume that clearly communicates your relevant skills and achievements, topped by an executive summary.
- Customize your resume to make sure it corresponds uniquely to the employer.
- Make sure there is enough white space on your resume that relieves the readers’ eyes and enables the highlighting of your core competencies.
- Keep in mind that the employer will only give a few seconds to your resume. Therefore, write only relevant information. A slight irrelevant detail can annoy the recruiter to move on to the next one.
Here is a great sample resume for after school program tutor position.
Related: Tutor Cover Letter
After School Program Tutor Resume Example
321 Oxford Lane
Detroit, MI 89003
nolan . carter @ email . com
AFTER SCHOOL TUTOR
Highly-organized and energetic K-12 educationalist with 9+ years’ proven record of one on one tutoring and classroom management. Well-versed in the enrichment of students’ individual potential through the development and maintenance of engaging and interactive classrooms. Comfortable in communicating with students and parents belonging to diverse backgrounds. Apt at determining learning styles and developing corresponding instructional strategies, in order to enhance overall student performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
– Lesson Planning
– Progress Reporting
– Lesson Instruction
– Attendance Maintenance
– Curriculum Development
– Classroom Management
After School Program Tutor
Aspire Public School, Detroit, MI
Oct 2017 – Present
• Enhanced the overall academic percentage by 12%, by implementing instructional strategies based on the student’s learning styles
• Devised a unique curriculum to cater to special needs’ mainstreamed student population
• Organize, coordinate and conduct after school activities
• Maintain a healthy and facilitating study environment
• Develop and execute weekly lesson plans
One on One Aide
ABC College, Detroit, MI
Feb 2013 – Oct 2017
• Attained the ‘Most Dedicated Aide’ Award thrice
• Helped students with their homework
• Identified student’s weak areas and tutored them in the same
• Kept track of student’s progress and improvement
Bachelor of Arts in Education
ABC COLLEGE, Detroit, MI, 2007
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Internet Research, Email
• Typing Speed: 45 WPM
American Teacher’s Association, Detroit, MI
K-12 Educational Research Club, Detroit, MI