How to Write a Professional Resume for Junior Recruiter Job?
A junior recruiter resume should highlight the candidate’s critical thinking and people skills as this role plays a pivotal part in the recruiting process.
The resume should also be able to pinpoint what background the candidate has in the human resources field. So it is important to chart out your responsibilities and achievements as much as possible.
Many junior recruiters may be hired at the entry-level. Moreover, some are also hired if they have had some experience in a similar position like a short job an internship.
Hiring criteria for junior recruiters vary. That is to say, some companies prefer hiring people who have some sales experience so if you have worked in a sales arena, do not forget to mention it in your resume.
What follows is a sample of a junior recruiter’s resume that you can take ideas from.
See also: Junior Recruiter Cover Letter
Junior Recruiter Resume Sample
667 Cherry Street, Athens, GA 55626
mattjack @ email . com
Self-motivated and target-driven human resources professional with 4+ years’ human resources experience with an emphasis on recruiting. Exceptional skills in sourcing and hunting appropriate candidates. Ability to work under pressure. Work individually and in a team to achieve the targets on time. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
• Track record of acting as the recruitment point-of-contact for hiring managers. Entrepreneurial attitude with a great sense of urgency.
• Able to identify strategic recruiting solutions and develop consultative relationships.
• Functional ability to prepare human resources materials, aids, and reports.
• Complete understanding of using effective resource management systems to meet hiring goals.
• Introduced a screening process that allowed candidates to perform an online test, saving time and cost of initial screening.
• Developed a booklet of information detailing differences and similarities in onsite and offsite hiring, which provided direction to interns and new hires.
• Reduced the initial screening time by 50% by implementing interviewing protocols based on timeframes.
• Increased hiring prospects by 35% by introducing alternative recruiting methods and avenues.
Annik Inc., Athens, GA
• Identify, source, and place personnel with client companies
• Determine new candidates by performing cold calling duties and through social networks
• Develop new candidates through emails and calling campaigns
• Draft job descriptions and advertisements and post them on relevant media
• Assist in conducting an initial telephone screening
• Schedule interviews and coordinate candidates by providing them with relevant timeslot information
• Assist with core human resource administrative tasks such as filing reports
Nigel Frank International Ltd., Athens, GA
• Developed relationships with both existing and new clients to determine their personnel needs
• Assisted in identifying opportunities and avenues for possible candidates
• Took telephone calls from prospects and provided pertinent information
• Assisted in handling initial screening processes through telephone and in-person
• Drafted and posted job descriptions on media and social media sites
Bachelor of Science in Human Resources
Georgia State University, Athens, GA
• Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Sourcing Strategies
– Applications Management
– Job Descriptions Creation
– Applicant Tracking
– Market research
– Candidate Screening
– Confidentiality Maintenance
– Customer Service