If you are a job seeker, keep in mind that it is very important to create a good resume to get yourself noticed in today’s busy job market.
Below are a few quick tips that can help you build a good CVS Shift Supervisor resume:
- Include only recent and relevant experience in your resume.
- Keep your resume short and easy to read.
- Optimize the text by adding relevant keywords.
- Highlight some of your professional accomplishments.
- Proofread your resume before sending it.
Here is a sample CVS shift supervisor resume for further guidance:
Sample Resume for CVS Shift Supervisor Position
82 Evergreen Avenue
Tampa, FL 52145
david .glen @ email . com
Agile and proactive shift supervisor with strong analytical expertise and active listening skills, experienced in monitoring and supervising day-to-day management activities related to retail and customer service. Bringing exceptional competence in customer dealing, conflict resolution, and inventory keeping; knowledgeable of and compliant to OSHA issued guidelines applicable to pharmaceutical and daily use products.
• Well-versed in processing front store and pharmacy transactions and POS
• Adept in understanding the client’s needs and catering to the same
• Proficient in managing all activities of a typical shift at the pharmacy
• Proven skills in conflict resolution related to the return and exchange of items
• Expert in implementing exceptional customer service protocols
Mar 2021 – Jan 2023
• Upsold natural and organic supplements by 40% by creating appealing displays for walk-in customers.
• Successfully sold cosmetics worth $80K on the launch day of the cosmetics line through suggestive and persuasive selling techniques.
• Promoted Customer Service culture by greeting, assisting, and thanking incoming clients.
• Made sure the assigned floor was maintained in neat, clean, and presentable order.
• Maintained the daily inventory in soft as well as hard form and updated the same on daily basis.
• Followed up on pre-ordered medicines, supplements, and surgical supports for customers and ensured timely delivery of the same.
May 2019 – Feb 2021
• Reduced medicine retrieval time by 20% through smart shelving techniques.
• Stocked and replenished the shelves according to the inventory and arrangement plan.
• Attended incoming customers and provided medicine according to prescription.
• Assisted the customers seeking surgical instruments or supports etc.
• Maintained the shelves and workplace in a neat and clean condition.
• Rechecked the expiry date of all medicines and supplements before packing.
Associate Degree in Business Management
Harvey College of Florida, Tampa FL