A Pizza Shift Manager resume has to be great for it to be able to make a positive first impression on a hiring authority.
Unfortunately, not all resumes are impressive.
And to make them so, you have to follow a certain format – a little like the following one:
Pizza Shift Manager Resume Example
7 Monte Carlo Lane, Houston, TX77054
debmar @ email . com
PIZZA SHIFT MANAGER
Highly committed pizza shift manager, with exceptional leadership qualities. Demonstrated expertise in motivating and coaching dining and kitchen teams to deliver excellent customer services, aiming to ensure repeat business. Known to establish high standards, and ensure that all staff members work towards achieving them.
Inspires and coaches servers and kitchen staff members to consistently deliver excellent customer service. Track record of effectively organizing stock and equipment, and ordering supplies and equipment. Competent in planning and working to budgets, and concentrating on maximizing profits.
|• Staff Training||• Shift Management||• Motivational Exercises|
|• Stock Organization||• Customer Satisfaction||• Complaint Handling|
|• Staff Scheduling||• Hygiene Standards||• Sanitation Practices|
|• Promotional Campaigns||• Profit Maximization||• Performance Analysis|
• Increased the restaurant’s customer base by 65% in 6 months, owing to exceptionally well-placed word of mouth marketing campaigns.
• Implemented a stock management system, which was 50% more efficient than the one already in place.
• Devised a staff scheduling system, which dynamically filled spaces for absent staff members.
• Introduced a series of kitchen sanitization procedures, deemed both novel, and easy to use by kitchen staff members.
Pizza Shift Manager
Peppe’s Pizza, Houston, TX | 1/2011 – Present
• Create and implement schedules for each staff member on the assigned shift
• Ascertain that all staff members are properly working, according to set protocols
• Welcome customers as they arrive at the restaurant, and ensure that they are being serviced properly
• Oversee the order-taking and delivery system, ensuring that all is being carried out according to standards
• Create and maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers, to ensure on-time delivery of supplies
• Oversee equipment maintenance work, ensuring that preventative measures are taken into place
• Recruit new staff members for assigned shifts, and ensure that their training needs are met
• Ascertain the overall cleanliness, sanitization, and maintenance of both customer serving and dining areas, and the kitchen
Pizza Hut, Houston, TX | 2/2005 – 1/2011
• Welcomes customers as they arrived at the counter, and provided them with the menu
• Assisted customers in choosing the right pizzas, according to their specific interests
• Ascertained that dine-in customers were properly seated, and that menus were delivered to them
• Took orders, provided order timelines to customers, and delivered their pizzas to their tables
• Cleaned and maintained dining and ordering areas, according to set standards of the restaurant
St. Paul’s High School, Houston, TX – 2002
High School Diploma