Stewardesses are responsible for serving meals, washing dishes, pots, and pans in addition to cleaning other kitchen areas.
Hotels, restaurants, airlines, and cruise ships usually employ these professionals.
In order to get a stewardess job, you will need to have some experience in a hospitality environment.
Also, excellent communication and people skills are the prerequisites for this job.
A passion for customer service and a ‘Can do’ attitude will be the added skill to your profile.
Following is the best resume or CV sample for those thinking to apply for the position of stewardess.
Entry Level Stewardess No Experience Resume Sample
36 South Street
Scottsdale, AZ 36999
Seeking a position as a Stewardess at Barcelona Crew, where my profound hospitality and customer care skills will be fully utilized to maximize guest satisfaction and profits.
• Over 3 months of internship experience as a steward in fast-paced hospitality settings
• Exceptional ability to stand continually for extended periods
• Proven ability to work in extreme temperatures
• Profound knowledge of using dishwashing machines appropriately
• Able to maintain the flow of service ware for smooth operation
INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE (Optional)
Marriott Resort – Scottsdale, AZ
Jan 2023 – Present
• Serve food and beverages to patrons.
• Help kitchen staff in cooking and chopping.
• Use detergent, cleaning, and disinfection chemicals in the 3-compartment sink to wash dishes.
• Examine, pull, and load up cleaned items, send soiled items back for pre-scrubbing and re-washing.
• Rack and spray all racked objects with hot water to release and get rid of food residue.
• Wash and sanitize the kitchen area, tables, tools, knives, and tools.
• Control and maintain cleaning gear and tools such as dishwashing machines.
Loews Beach Hotel, Santa Monica, CA
Oct 2022 – Jan 2023
• Cleaned, stored, and distributed all china, silver, glassware, pots, pans, and further cookware.
• Maintained necessary standards of cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen, canteen, and heart-of-house areas.
• Completed additional duties as assigned by the supervisors.
High School Diploma
City School, Scottsdale, AZ
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Exceptional attention-to-detail
• Safety conscious
• Flexible schedule; over-night shifts, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to lift up to 45 pounds
Strong references available