Stewardesses work in hotels, hospitality organizations, commercial airlines, and cruises.
Their work mostly involves serving refreshments, maintaining a neat appearance, housekeeping and cleaning, and guest/passenger care and safety.
They are required to provide guests with hospitality services akin to seating, giving safety instructions, and managing details like food serving.
Being a stewardess is the epitome of customer service as this position is entirely focused on the comfort of guests/passengers.
Some formal training may be required to be able to manage this work efficiently, and most companies offer courses before they hire personnel in this regard.
If you are an already qualified stewardess (or even an entry-level first timer), the following resume objectives will help you write an effective resume when applying for a job in this regard:
Stewardess Resume Objective Examples
General Stewardess Resume Objective Examples
1. A Stewardess position at the Hilton Suites. Enthusiastic to deliver outstanding guest service with the intention of maximizing revenue by utilizing food service and customer service expertise.
2. To work for Omni Hotels as a Stewardess to make the most of my excellent communication skills, demonstrated cleaning abilities, and keen attention to detail.
Cruise Ship Stewardess Resume Objective Examples
3. Seeking a Stewardess position with Santa Fe Cruises where skills in hospitality will be utilized to provide passengers with exceptional service and make them repeat clients.
4. Looking for a Stewardess position at Costa Cruise. Offering extensive knowledge of cabin safety procedures along with a profound ability to give the best passenger service.
Airline Stewardess Resume Objective Examples
5. Looking for a Stewardess position with Delta Airlines. Poised to maximize the safety and comfort level of passengers by using training and experience in passengers’ safety and hospitality.
6. To obtain a position of Stewardess with Air Alpha to leverage the knowledge of passenger service and violence prevention training to provide passengers with the best flying experiences.
7. To work as a Stewardess for Beta Air. Eager to use extensive cabin crew training, attention to detail, and customer service skills to serve and provide passengers with a “never to forget” flying experience.