A resume for a lab tech position highlights your relevant education, skills, and qualifications.
This is especially true for an entry-level candidate who has little or no experience in hand.
An entry-level Lab Technician resume needs to be comprehensive and to the point.
Laboratory technicians are usually required to test and examine samples for the detection, analysis, and treatment of diseases.
As employers seek candidates with the appropriate skills, educational background, and qualifications, your resume must be aligned with the specific requirements of the prospective employer.
Take a look at the following example and this Lab Tech Cover Letter to get a better idea.
Entry Level Lab Tech Resume Sample with No Experience
11 West Avenue, Redmond, WA 91023
robert @ email . com
To obtain a position as a Lab Tech with AZ Healthcare. Eager to use my relevant knowledge gained from education and training in a practical atmosphere.
• Thorough understanding of performing lab procedures and post-experiment processes
• Adept at operating and maintaining lab equipment
• In-depth knowledge of preparing reports on laboratory activities
• Profound ability to resolve problems during production and testing procedures
• Proficient in explaining lab procedures to visitors
Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences
Concordia College, Redmond, WA – 2021
Phlebotomy Certification – 2021
Certified by the American Society of Clinical Pathology – 2021
ABC labs – Redmond, WA
Jan 2022 – May 2022
• Assisted in the collection of blood specimens and other biologicals for laboratory testing
• Received samples using the computer
• Performed phlebotomy
• Prepared samples for testing
• Entered reference lab values in the computer
• Maintained equipment appropriately
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Demonstrated customer service and public relations skills
• Good attention to detail
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities
• Profound ability to plan and schedule activities effectively
• Team-oriented and organized