A hotel steward handles all activities related to cleaning and maintenance.
They are responsible for cleaning dishes, operating and maintaining cleaning trash compactor, dishwashing machines, and hand washing stations.
They ensure storage of clean glassware, silverware, cookware, and utensils.
The following is an excellent resume sample for an entry-level hotel steward with less or no relevant experience in hand.
Feel free to use and modify this example as per your needs.
Related: Steward Cover Letter
Hotel Steward Resume Sample (Less or No Experience)
111 6th Street | Houston, TX 36669 | (000) 111-7474 | [Email]
Seeking a Hotel Steward position with Houston City Hotel. Bringing strong knowledge of hospitality and housekeeping industry.
• Over 6 months’ hands-on experience in stewarding capacity.
• Able to perform assigned duties with great attention to detail, pace, correctness and ethical manner.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish.
• Maintains hotel standards, policies, and procedures.
• Known for developing and maintaining positive working relationships with colleagues and staff.
• Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Chemical handling
• Customer service
• Maintenance and safety
• Cleaning techniques
Pearl Continental Hotel, Houston TX | Mar 2017 – Present
• Oversee all aspects of hotel operations.
• Ensure that whole facility runs efficiently and the hotel workers perform their duties correctly.
• Assist with customer service, check guests into or out of the hotel, and transport guests’ luggage to rooms.
• Guide guests regarding travel destinations.
• Watch over the security personnel; ensure all hotel security procedures are followed.
• Organize conference rooms for scheduled events.
• Act as custodian and watchman of the hotel.
Texas College of Hospitality, Houston TX | 2010
AS in Hospitality and Hotel Management
• Flexible schedule including weekends, nights and holidays
• Able to perform a variety of physical movements throughout the work areas
• Proven ability to lift, bend, stoop, take, push or pull heavy loads (up to 35 lbs.)
Superior references available
Last updated on