If you are in the process of writing a resume for a steward position, you must make sure that your objective stands out.
Since resumes begin with an objective or summary, they need to be quite strong.
As a steward, your resume objective should highlight all that you know about establishing and maintaining the highest standards of food products, storage, and handling.
In a steward resume objective, make sure that you show how well you can handle backend kitchen services.
This information will help a hiring manager decide in your favor. Also, you must focus on your ability to wash and store dishes and flatware, in a safe manner.
It is important to realize that a steward’s job is core to a food service environment. And the resume objective should tell the hiring manager just how important it is.
Even though the resume objective is a short piece of information, it can hold a lot of it, provided that the writer makes an effort to make words talk.
Here are some examples of resume objectives for a steward position that you can obtain ideas from:
Steward Objectives for Resume
• Looking for a Steward position at Captain Cook’s bringing exceptional knowledge of handling kitchen support functions. Especially talented in choosing the right materials and equipment for cleaning services.
• Seeking a Steward position at Royal Pavilion utilizing a track record in consistently offering professional, engaging, and friendly service. Proven ability to carry out dishes as assigned, and assist in the setup and breakdown of service areas.
• Desire a Steward position at Harvard Inn. Offering a demonstrated ability to maintain cleanliness of all dining utensils, as well as the kitchen. Able to maintain storage areas, and assist with food storage and rotation.
• To obtain a position as a Steward at Holiday Inn employing skills in maintaining cleanliness and sanitization of the kitchen. Particularly talented in performing preventive maintenance on equipment. Exceptionally talented in ensuring proper waste management.
• To work as a Steward at The Jeremy. Eager to apply exceptional proficiencies in washing dishes and maintaining kitchen cleanliness.Resourceful and diligent individual, with extensive experience in washing worktables, walls, and kitchen ventilation panels.
• Hardworking Steward with over 6 years of hands-on experience, looking for a challenging position. Proficient in washing dishes, performing preventative maintenance on equipment such as fryers and grills, and storing food items and supplies.