Many companies hire talent acquisition specialists to meet their goals and staffing requirements.
To get noticed as a talent acquisition specialist in today’s job market, it is important to create an impressive resume.
Here are a few helpful tips on how to write an impressive resume:
How to Write an Excellent Talent Acquisition Resume?
- Convince the recruiter: Your resume must convey that you meet the qualifications for the job and that you offer the required competencies.
- Quote relevant achievements: Mentioning some of your work-related accomplishments is a very good idea as it provides a snapshot of your potential.
- Optimize your resume: Include enough keywords related to the job to be detected as relevant by the digital applicant tracking systems.
Below is a talent acquisition specialist resume sample for your guidance:
Talent Acquisition Specialist Resume Sample
832 North East Avenue
Fresno CA 66666
james .edward @ email . com
Highly resourceful and passionate human resources professional, with 4 years of experience in talent acquisition. Critical thinker with proven ability to source, engage and hire suitable candidates for vacant positions. Excellent team player with strong convincing power, as well as knowledge of employment policies and regulations.
• Apt at posting and boosting attractive job ads on social media.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Well-versed in various Applicant tracking software, ADP, Cisco, and Pay-Cor.
• Strong decision-making power and problem-solving skills.
• Track record of effective Customer Relation Management.
• Well-versed with online recruitment campaigns.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
VOLT Workforce Solutions, Fresno CA
Sep 2020 – Aug 2022
• Increased employee retention up to 50% by revising the HR policies and providing training to the management.
• Hired and trained 35+ employees in managerial positions.
• Developed employee branding strategies to attract trained professionals.
• Provided support, guidance, and administrative advice to HR staff as needed.
• Carried out background checks and pre-screening interviews.
• Kept track of weekly metrics and assessed the variance to ensure a smooth hiring process.
• Ran sourcing campaigns and identified potential candidates through online portals.
Community Medical Centre, Fresno CA
May 2018 – Aug 2020
• Reduced hiring time by 30% through implementation of improved recruiting strategies.
• Saved approximately 4-5 hours per position and considerable human effort by overhauling the shortlisting process and implementing computerized Applicant tracking systems (ATS)
• Reduced employee burnout and turn-over rate by 60% through the vigilant database and metric assessments.
• Carried out applicant testing, skill set evaluation, and hiring interviews for the firm.
• Conducted exit interviews of resigned and terminated employee cases.
• Provided counseling services and employee retention workshops.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Stellar University, Fresno CA
English & Spanish