A Talent Acquisition Coordinator resume should be impressive enough for a hiring manager to go through completely. It should detail your core competencies, skills, and experiences especially those that align with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator job.
Using the following format will help you organize your information:
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Resume Example
52 Left Road, Yonkers, NY 13833
TALENT ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
Exceptionally skilled talent acquisition coordinator with over 16+ years of experience in working with HR departments to directly source for all vacancies. Demonstrated expertise in partnering with managers to map out their talent acquisition needs for open positions. Ability to coordinate and conduct full cycle recruiting and hiring processes, across multiple platforms.
• Introduced the concept of the integrated recruitment process, which resulted in the high efficiency.
• Streamlined the offer process, making it 80% more efficient than it was before.
• Overhauled the intake process, making it 50% more accurate than it was earlier.
• Trained over 50 recruiting officers in handling talent acquisition work, as part of their induction process.
• Scheduled and conducted interviews, and assisting with decision-making processes.
• Actively participated in recruiting events such as job fairs, and monthly outreach activities.
|• HR Liaison||• Full Cycle Recruiting||• Orientation|
|• Intake Processes||• Outreach Activities||• Targeted Recruitment|
|• Process Management||• Onboarding Coordination||• Administrative Support|
|• Applicant Screening||• Tools Modification||• Integrated Recruitment|
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
FedEx Ground, Yonkers, NY 2011-present
• Confer with department heads and managers to determine their specific hiring needs.
• Create job descriptions for each identified vacancy, and run it by department heads.
• Source talent from different places such as within the company, external agencies, and advertisements.
• Screen candidate pool to determine the right person or persons for a particular position.
• Set up interviews for shortlisted candidates, and ensure that they are scheduled appropriately.
• Assist in the interviewing process, by providing HR managers with information on candidates’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Provide support with the onboarding process, ensuring that all paperwork is properly handled.
• Create job offers, and educate new hires about their job descriptions, and offered benefits.
Acme Services Inc., Yonkers, NY 2002-2011
• Sorted the resumes and screened them to determine the right matches, according to requirements.
• Ensured that candidates were schedules in an efficient manner so that all of them could be interviewed on time.
• Assisted with tier 2 screening processes, providing managers with initial insights and concerns.
• Inducted selected candidates, providing them with orientation and training in their specified areas.
• Created job offer letters, had them signed by new employees, and ensured that they were confidentially stored.
New York State University, Yonkers, NY 2001
Master of Business Administration
Major: Human Resources