If you have ever been worked in a position where you were in charge of scanning resumes, you will know which part is the most important. The first part of the resume – which is the resume objective – is almost always the one that places most influence on the reader.
Hiring managers are notorious for the little time they have on their hands. Going through hundreds of resumes during search for one employee is taxing. It is up to candidates to help them out by beginning their resumes in a proactive way.
The importance of a resume objective cannot be undermined. Putting one on your resume does make a difference. But this difference can go both ways. If you are merely trying to fill space on your resume, the objective trick can backfire terribly. Writing content that is boring and selfish is not going to bring you the results that you want. What will bring results is when you write a resume objective which is full of information that is positive for the employer. By doing so, you are proving your worth and your ability to contribute, both of which are extremely important factors in determining your suitability for a position.
Objectives for a software tester resume can be written in many ways, some of which are given below:
• Seeking a position as a Software Tester at Harris Corporation utilizing expertise in identifying business requirements and performing both scalability and functional testing on developed software to determine its chances of efficacy.
• Looking for a Software Tester position at Geologics Corporation. Bringing hands-on experience in writing and executing manual and automated test cases to verify and validate project requirements.
• Desire a Software Tester position at Transcend Solutions. Offers high skills in reviewing software requirements, preparing test cases, executing tests and reporting defects to ensure that they conform to business requirements.
• Looking for a Software Tester position at JAGO applying deep insight into ensuring that all software and web-based applications to meet functional business requirements.
• To work as a Software Tester with BAE Systems. Eager to apply skills in creating test data to define and coordinate test plans and execute them to ensure that project specifications are met.
• To obtain a position as a Software Tester at Noblis by employing strong proficiencies in handling functional unit testing activities by developing test scripts and handling smooth text execution and error reporting.
• Anticipate working as a Software Tester with Asset Management Technologies. Offering adeptness at providing quality assurance support to software development activities, including design, control and analysis, through implementation of software testing procedures.
Last updated on