It is very important to write an objective to begin your resume for a software quality assurance position.
This will ensure that the hiring manager is introduced to your skills and abilities as soon as he or she picks up the resume. And it will give them a reason to move forward.
For a software quality assurance resume, your objective should highlight what your main skills are.
For instance, it is important to tell the hiring manager that you can use your coding and testing skills to help software developers enhance software product performance.
In your objective statement, you have to highlight exactly how well you know this.
Since quality control is required at every level of software development, it is important to show that you can handle the work perfectly at each level.
Also, your skills in documenting test cases, and performing risk analysis must be highlighted in your resume objective.
You may refer to the following examples of resume objectives for a software quality assurance engineer for more details on how to write your own:
See also: Software Tester Objectives
Software Quality Assurance Resume Objectives
• Highly skilled Software Quality Assurance Engineer, presently seeking a position at Precision Systems Design. Expert in planning, designing, and executing test approaches and test cases for multiple application architectures. Well-versed in black box testing procedures and techniques, as well as completing software development life cycles.
• Software Quality Assurance Engineer with 8+ years of work experience, currently looking for a position at Generac Power Systems Inc. Exceptionally talented in translating product specifications into quality assurance test scripts. Effectively able to develop and execute test scenarios and test cases on automated testing frameworks.
• Desire a position as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Sequins Technology. Competent in implementing test plans, and summarizing testing statuses within project teams. Skilled in deriving test plan requirements, and developing and implementing test infrastructures.
• To work as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Nascula Power. Excellent proficiencies in reviewing the safety-related design and test documents related to software. Expert at defining quality requirements for each software module. Familiar with performing audits of software configuration management, and independent validation.
• To obtain a position as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer at Marsh Technologies, by employing the unmatched ability to analyzing project modules in order to ensure compliance with quality standards. Hands-on experience in using cases, test scenarios, and test plans, in sync with software engineers’ work plans.