Room attendants are an integral part of the housekeeping team in a hospitality setting. They are required to ensure that the rooms under their care are clean and safe for the guests to be able to use them.
Let us see how you may be able to write one using this example if you have no experience before.
See also: Room Attendant Resume No Experience
Sample Cover Letter for Entry Level Room Attendant With No Experience
9001 Poplar Lane
Painesville, OH 62543
July 30, 2020
Mr. Adam Croft
883 Alda Parkway
Painesville, OH 76333
Dear Mr. Croft:
I would like to express my keen interest in the Room Attendant position at the Hilton Suites. I recently graduated from high school and would want to utilize my natural ability to work in a hospitality environment for which I am offering my services through this letter.
As the enclosed resume demonstrates, I believe in providing excellence during work. Comprehending the fact that the needs of guests in a hospitality environment are of the utmost importance, I strive hard to anticipate every need and fulfill it appropriately.
I possess the following strengths which make me a strong candidate for this position:
- Highly skilled in cleaning bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize mops, sponges, brushes, and other cleaning agents.
- Adept at making beds and changing bed linens.
- Special talent for dusting furniture, pictures, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Proficient in replenishing amenities and supplies in the guest room.
- Able to ensure the safety of the premises and guests.
As an advocate of the cliché “passion for service”, I am convinced that I have the ability to deliver personalized service in an effective manner. My enclosed resume contains more information on how I may be a good candidate for this position.
I will email you next week to ask for an appointment so we may discuss this position’s finest points in person. Alternatively, I would be available to speak at any time at (000) 110-1111.
Thank you for your time and consideration.