Banquet Server Cover Letter Writing Guide
The following 8 points will help you in writing a great cover letter for Banquet Server position:
- In a banquet server cover letter, give information about your relevant experiences, skills, and accomplishments in addition to your ability to deliver exceptional services to guests.
- Mention your aptitude to handle all tasks in a friendly, courteous, and timely manner.
- A banquet server cover letter should be precise and brief
- Do not write non-relevant information or long sentences.
- Address your letter to an exact individual who has the power to hire you.
- Target the content of your letter to the needs of the employer.
- Make a grammatically and stylistically correct letter.
- Write in an active writing style.
- Print it on the laser printer on a similar color and paper as your resume (Recommend 8½” x 11”, white or off-white).
The following example will help you build an effective cover letter for a Banquet Server Resume.
Banquet Server Cover Letter Example
32 York Street
Asheville, NC 65922
December 28, 2020
Mr. Joe Anderson
Human Resources Manager
The Grove Park Inn
5421 Some New Street
Asheville, NC 65978
Dear Mr. Anderson:
I am writing to apply for a Banquet Server position at The Grove Park Inn, as advertised on your website. My culinary background, bilingual communication skills, and extensive hospitality experience make me an ideal candidate. Utilizing my talents, I would be able to contribute to the success of The Grove Park Inn.
My 2+ years’ hospitality experience has provided me with a solid foundation in banquet serving functions. This includes but not limited to checking stations for proper set-up and cleanliness, greeting guests in a friendly and polite manner and explaining any specials or promotions.
I am expert in recording the details of the order from the patrons, repeating the order to the guest to check for accurateness, entering the order into the point of sale system and informing the kitchen staff of the particulars. The enclosed resume will provide you with complete details of my qualifications and skills as a banquet server.
As a determined and attentive Banquet Server, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my abilities and culinary background. I will call your office next week to arrange a mutually convenient interview date and time. You may also contact me at (000) 652-1021.
Thank you for taking the time to review my job application. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Banquet Server Interview
- Best Banquet Server Objectives
- Sample Banquet Server Cover Letter No Experience