Secretary Resume Overview
Writing an effective resume for secretary position – that gets you an interview call – is a daunting task, and not everyone can create a compelling resume.
Even though resume writing is difficult, it is a mandatory document that should be submitted with every job application.
Secretary Resume Writing Tips
Start your resume with a convincing profile or secretary resume summary statement that states precisely why you are the best candidate for the secretary position.
Nobody has time to read irrelevant and boring resumes. Therefore, exclude any irrelevant experience and qualifications.
See also: Secretary Skills Resume
Secretary Resume Sample
765 Central Avenue • Glendale, AZ 83292
❖❖ SECRETARY ❖❖
Known for multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
Detail-oriented Secretary with 9+ years’ successful track record of working above and beyond the call of duty. A dependable and resourceful individual who has a demonstrated ability to work efficiently under minimum supervision. Exceptional time management, task prioritization, and meeting coordination skills. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
CORE SECRETARIAL COMPETENCIES
|• Greeting Visitors||• Answering Phone||• Database Management|
|• Departmental Coordination||• Calendar Keeping||• Office Assistance|
|• Administrative Support||• Liaison||• Reception Handling|
|• Stay/Travel Arrangements||• Appointment Scheduling||• Correspondence Handling|
• Prepare and organize all paperwork for meetings and conferences.
• Arrange travels for delegates and executives.
• Maintain calendar and diary and set appointments for meetings.
• Serve as liaison between employees and management.
• Forward and process customer complains professionally.
• Draft weekly operation reports, and submit the same to senior management.
Key Results and Achievements
• Enhanced employee productivity by 20% through the implementation of effective SOPs for daily operations.
• Reduced mail processing time by 10 minutes on average by implementing a fast, semi-automated mail sorting software.
• Received and distributed correspondence promptly.
• Answered telephone calls and scheduled appointments.
• Replenished office supplies and stationery as needed.
• Maintained all files
• Ensured employee and client data neatly organized and archived in the office.
• Managed online database and updated client and employee information regularly.
• Took meeting minutes and coordinated interdepartmental communications.
Key Results and Achievements
• Organized an international conference comprising of 200+ participants single-handedly, making the excellent stay and travel arrangements for all delegates and speakers.
Associates of Arts in Office Management
COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Glendale, AZ – 2008
• Word, Excel Spreadsheets, MS Access, Outlook
• PowerPoint Presentations
• Typing speed 60 wpm
• SAP and ERP
- Secretary Cover Letter
- Secretary Interview
- No Experience Secretary Resume
- Secretary Cover Letter No Experience