Secretaries hold a crucial role in any organization – no matter in which industry they work. The need to provide support to executives in clerical and administrative work.
Usually, secretaries are the first point of contact in any organization. A receptionist will put through visitors to a secretary first, and it is up to this person to decide how to handle them. They manage schedules for executives and perform other administrative work which may include managing correspondence between departments, managing spreadsheets and data entry tasks along with handling general office duties.
The purpose of hiring a secretary is to provide some cohesion to an office. These professionals may specialize in working for medical or legal organizations as they gain experience. But even in a dedicated environment, their work remains the same. In some organizations, secretaries perform the job of a bookkeeper or a receptionist owing to the technology boom that has allowed automation to provide individuals with the ability to work in a multilayer fashion.
If you are a qualified secretary looking for this position, you may be interested in the following objective examples to prepare a great resume.
• Top-performing Secretary, looking for a position with Core Medical Center utilizing proficiency in front desk tasks and excellent communication and organization skills to run smooth office operations.
• An extremely talented and focused individual, seeking a position as a Secretary at Alma Legal. Bringing excellent knowledge of legal matters, expertise in clerical support and the ability to be methodical in times of stress.
• Precise, resourceful professional desire a Secretary position at Robinwood Inc. Offering experience in providing administrative support in a large conglomerate. Detail orientated with a proven track record of working independently as well as a part of a team.
• To obtain a Secretary position at Carson’s making the most of ability to drive a cohesive work environment owing to exceptional skills in the clerical and secretarial arena.
• To work as a Secretary for Blue Whale Technologies using ability to run a modern workplace in terms of presentation and document management and ensure smooth working of operations between departments.