A career objective statement is your first chance to get the employer’s attention at the very beginning. Writing a powerful objective statement for your secretary resume or CV will help you get an interview.
More particularly, the objective should assure the employer that you understand their most pressing needs for the secretary role and will be able to deliver the expected services.
How to write an excellent objective statement for a secretary resume?
In order to write a great objective for your secretary resume, you will need to know what the employer really wants, which you can find out by studying the secretary job description given by the employer.
After getting this information, start writing your objective by mentioning the position and the company’s name. Mention your enthusiasm to contribute to the success of the employer using your skills, qualifications, and experiences.
Below are 40 objective statements for secretaries with a range of experience to guide you in writing a powerful objective statement for your resume:
Best 40 Sample Objectives for a Secretary Resume
Secretary With Experience Objectives (20 Examples)
1. Outgoing administrative professional with a degree in business and 12+ years of experience in providing high-level support for an office and for top executives. Seeking to leverage my expertise in reviewing incoming documents, conducting research, and preparing reports to grow in the new role of Executive Secretary at your company. Ability to supervise clerical staff.
2. Precise and resourceful professional eager to obtain a Secretary position at Robinwood Inc. Offering 10+ years of experience in providing administrative support in busy settings. Detail-orientated with a proven track record of working independently as well as a part of a team.
3. To work as a Secretary for Blue Whale Technologies using the ability to run a modern workplace in terms of presentation and document management to ensure smooth working of operations between departments.
4. To work as a Secretary at Symbol, leveraging 12+ years of experience of working in a corporate environment. Offering exceptional knowledge of performing tasks related to operations, aimed at ensuring operational consistency, and executive comfort.
5. Dedicated and resourceful individual, seeking a position as a Secretary at Northside LLC, leverage 5 years of experience in optimizing workflow, and business processes, through the implementation of core support systems.
6. Uniquely qualified Secretary, interested in a position at Global Solutions, offering high proficiency in managing administrative and clerical functions within a high-performing role. Talented in maintaining calendars, and other support functions, with an absolute focus on meeting administrative deadlines.
7. Strong desire to work as a Secretary for AAA Company, where 6+ years of experience can be applied to meet the functional and administrative goals of the company. Poised to meet professional standards, owing to excellent organizational, and time-management skills.
8. To obtain employment as a Secretary at Wellforth Inc. utilizing 8 years of experience in providing support to the business in administrative and clerical capacities. Highly motivated to ensure business consistency, with a special focus on helping the organization function towards its goals.
9. Looking to work as a Secretary for Main Idea Dot Com, offering expertise in office organization, and optimization techniques. Focused on enhancing work effectiveness through well-balanced information management support.
10. Resourceful and dedicated secretary, hoping to leverage 5+ years of experience in handling clerical, secretarial, and administrative support functions. Completely focused on ensuring smooth and efficient office operations, through the implementation of core work processes.
11. To obtain a Secretary position at Weekly Inc., bringing strong administrative-support and clerical skills to the company, with an absolute focus on meeting company goals for progression, and industry leader.
12. To apply my administrative support skills in the capacity of Secretary at Great White Island, using experience in liaising internally and externally on administrative matters.
13. Reliable, and well-organized Secretary, bringing 6 years of administrative support experience to the table. In search of a role at X Company to leverage my organizational and management skills, with the aim of meeting company objectives.
14. Looking for employment as a Secretary at Ray’s Millions, utilizing training and experience in assisting office personnel, and optimizing workflow processes. Exceptional emphasis on ensuring that the company runs in a focused direction, eventually leading to continuous success.
15. Highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented individual, hoping to provide the benefit of 4+ years of experience to Verne, in a Secretary role. Eager to perform skilled clerical work, and provide general support to departments, with the aim of helping them function in a highly dynamic manner.
16. Talented individual, seeking a Secretary position at HP, applying strong organizational skills to actively support official, and executive functions.
17. Top-performing Secretary with 18+ years’ experience of the front desk and administrative support in busy office environments. Aiming to use my proven bookkeeping, customer service, and communication skills to effectively fill the secretary role in your company. Possess a diploma in office management.
18. Looking for a position as a Secretary at AAA Company utilizing 6+ years’ successful track record of running smooth office operations through precision and excellent clerical skills.
19. Enthusiastic to work for Sino Group in the role of a Secretary. Offering expertise in general office management, handling correspondence, and the ability to facilitate departmental procedures to maximize the efficiency of the office.
20. To obtain a position as a Secretary with ITT Technical Institute. Bringing extensive experience in scheduling appointments, and handling clerical and reception work to contribute to the mission of the company. Well-versed in inter-departmental support procedures.
Medical Secretary Objectives (5 Examples)
21. To obtain a Medical Secretary position at ABC Healthcare making the most of the ability to drive a cohesive work environment owing to exceptional skills in the clerical and secretarial arena.
22. Top-performing Secretary, looking for a position with Core Medical Center utilizing proficiency in front desk tasks and excellent communication and organization skills to run smooth office operations.
23. Highly skilled individual, with over 2 years of secretarial experience, presently seeking a position as a Medical Secretary at Freeman Health System. Eager to apply hands-on experience in handling organizational functions, with the aim of ensuring a complete and consistently structural environment.
24. To work as a Secretary for Tri-Health. Bringing excellent negotiation, clerical, and computer skills, as well as the capability of working in a culturally diverse setting. Eager to work in a team fostered environment.
25. Results-oriented and self-motivated individual, poised to work as a Medical Secretary for City Healthcare, applying strong organizational, communication, and office coordination skills in a fast-paced healthcare environment.
Legal Secretary Resume Objectives (5 Examples)
26. An extremely talented and focused individual, seeking a position as a Legal Secretary at Alma Legal. Bringing excellent knowledge of legal matters, expertise in clerical support, and the ability to be methodical in times of stress.
27. Experienced self-starter with four years’ secretarial experience at busy law firms, seeking a position at NY Law Firm. Poised to leverage advanced computer skills, good judgment, phone etiquette, as well as exceptional ability to handle priorities. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain the confidentiality of information.
28. Interested in working as a Legal Secretary at ANC Law Firm, utilizing my comprehensive administrative skills to help the office meet its operational, and customer service goals.
29. Seeking a legal secretary position in a fast-paced environment to utilize a successful track record in performing general office duties, including clerical, organizational, and executive support. Hardworking, with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
30. Poised to contribute to the success of XYZ Law Company in the capacity of a Legal Secretary, using good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excellent communication skills, sense of urgency, and the ability to multitask in a busy legal environment. Bilingual: English/Spanish.
Entry-Level Secretary Career Objective Statements With No Experience (10 Examples)
31. Recent business graduate with 6+ months’ hands-on internship experience. Seeking to leverage my excellent clerical and customer service skills to effectively fill your Secretary position. A dedicated worker aiming to make the most of my potential to help achieve company goals.
32. Seeking a Secretary position with Harrington where office administration knowledge, and team building and communication skills can be utilized to facilitate smooth office operations.
33. Recent high school graduate seeking a secretary role to utilize good organizational acumen, proficiency in Microsoft Office, 50 wpm typing speed, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
34. Detail-oriented entry-level Secretary, eager to work for ABC Corporation to support executives, staff, and office by leveraging exceptional problem-solving, clerical, and computer skills. Ability to proactively anticipate the needs of managers to get things done.
35. Passionate college student seeking to leverage my administrative and secretarial knowledge to contribute to ABC Company. Bringing excellent communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and computer skills, as well as a high level of integrity, and attention to detail.
36. Diligent and proactive high school student with an excellent work ethic and great attention to detail, seeking a secretary role. Offering neat appearance, excellent time-management, customer service, and communication skills to contribute to the team of ABC Company. Typing speed: 50+ wpm.
37. ABC University’s student, seeking to provide excellent secretarial support to XYZ Company by leveraging exceptional computer, customer service, and clerical skills to add value to office operations.
38. A self-reliant and reliable individual looking for a secretary position. Enthusiastic to leverage a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn and contribute, and exceptional organizational, computer, and time-management skills.
39. High-energy high school graduate seeking a Secretary position. Offering exceptional MS Office and typing skills, multi-tasking ability, and organizational acumen. Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines with passion.
40. Highly-organized and reliable student eager to secure a Secretary position where my commitment to executive support and superior interpersonal skills will be fully utilized. Excellent time management, multi-tasking, and problem-solving abilities.
When you apply for a secretary position, make sure that your resume is written in a way that brings results. Paying particular attention to the secretary career objective statement can go a long way in bringing you the results that you want, i.e., an employer’s attention and an interview.