ABC Company is looking for a highly-motivated and alert person to perform numerous general official, computer related (data entry) and receptionist duties.
The person has to act as a personal assistant to the CEO and provide support in her personal and business organization while maintaining a professionally active relationship with the CEO.
|Location||3330 Lomita Boulevard, Torrance CA|
|Salary/Grade||SG – 11 / $36,523 – $44,762|
• Manage, organize and maintain CEO’s time calendar, scheduling and reminding appointments
• Take initiative to make minor job-specific decisions in the absence of CEO.
• Make travel arrangements for the CEO and accompanying personnel which includes reservations (VISA applications, airline, car rental, local ground transportation, hotel, meals, etc.)
• Arrange for any materials required (Presentations, documentation, print hand-outs, memos, dairies) for all CEO meetings efficiently
• Maintain organizational charts with the help of all organization-wide employees and staff
• Receive and distribute relevant information to/from internal and external sources by telephone, email or in person
• Maintain office supplies in collaboration with the administration department and keep an up-to-date record of all stock inventory levels to order/acquire supplies needed
• Take notes in meetings, conferences and day to day activities of the CEO
• Perform other administrative duties
• Education: High School degree/GED – Bachelors in Administration will be preferred
• Experience: 2 years of related experience.
• Extremely detail-oriented and with perfect follow-up skills
• Must have a high speed of writing for taking notes
• Basic Project Management ability
• Ability to organize tasks, research and keeping records.
• Highly dependable and trustworthy: maintain confidentiality having access to extremely sensitive documents.
Qualified candidates should apply by e-mailing their resume with a cover letter (MUST), mentioning the position Title and Location in the subject, to: cheryl.prochera @ mail . com
P.S. Make sure you provide your correct contact details.