A SOX Tester resume is used to apply for jobs. It includes information about your education, experience, skills, and accomplishments.
As a matter of fact, your resume is a window into your professional profile. It is one of the critical documents in your job search.
The following resume sample for a SOX tester position is specifically designed for those who want to apply for an advertised job. Customize this resume sample as per the requirements of a specific employer.
SOX Tester Resume Sample
32 Pinewood Avenue
West London, C9C 8W3
[Contact #], [Email Address]
Results-driven accounting professional with 2 years’ successful experience in performing SOX 404 audit testing for designated business processes. Proven track record of preparing all SOX testing through formal test work papers templates in keeping with the prescribed guidelines. A logical-minded person who has a special talent for identifying deficiencies and performing alternate procedures.
- CISA and SOX certified
- Extensive experience in large transformation programs
- Thorough understanding of current IT SOX requirements and methodologies
- Hands-on experience in full project lifecycle from the preliminary business case through to end release and go live
- Well versed in organizing and executing the collection of control testing evidence
[List your achievements here]
ABC Company, London
2011 – Present
- Assist with yearly planning and monthly monitoring of targets
- Manage interaction with internal third party suppliers
- Document in-scope SOX processes such as risk overlays, flowcharts, procedure narratives, process risk assessments, handoffs, and test plans
- Manage a variety of members of the team to attain the responsibilities and provided career counseling, management, and training to direct reports
Randstad Financial & Professional Services, London
2009 – 2011
- Liaised with the SOX teams and members
- Assessed and tested the effectiveness of the general controls environment and key IT and Non IT controls inside that environment
- Compiled reports to, and association with the Business Units and Division on a periodical basis
- Managed relationships with the business units
MBA – Finance
London School of Economics | 2008
• Good communication and writing skills
• Attention to detail
Strong professional references available