A chaplain works as an integral part of the healthcare team and provides for the pastoral needs of patients, residents, families, and employees especially.
They help patients, residents or clients to recognize complete life’s events as it relates to their spiritual and emotional health.
Following is an excellent resume sample for Chaplain Job. This sample will help you understand the necessary sections of a chaplain resume.
Recommended: Cover Letter for Chaplain Resume
Chaplain Resume Example
33 Thomas Street, New York City, NY 02897
(000) 939-9873, Email
Binging clinical pastoral education skills to maximize the quality of life of patients while motivating healthcare staff.
• 8+ years’ experience working as a Chaplain
• Certified by the clinical pastoral agency
• Well versed in assessing the patient/families spiritual needs and the level of spiritual distress
• Adept at providing patient and family with spiritual counseling
• Solid standing in the Church through priestly support
• Highly motivated with good organizational skills
TYC, New York City, NY | 2011 – Present
• Provide hospice staff with spiritual care and counseling
• Work with the people of different cultures
• Ensure the hospice team respects that patient and family beliefs and practices
• Handle patients, residents, and clients with unstable physical and mental dysfunctions
• Manage situations of stress and sadness
• Provide emotional hold and strength in times of happiness and grief
• Maintain professional conduct appropriate to the circumstances
AA SENIOR LIVING, New York City NY | 2010 – 2011
• Organized worship services in innovative and ecumenical ways
• Offered religious and divine guidance to patients, residents, employees, and managers
• Participated in groups and conferences to enhance the continuity of care to patients
• Established constructive working relationships with all members of the health team in addition to the volunteers
• Kept records as required
• Started and maintained contact with area clergy through discussion
CITY UNIVERSITY, New York City, NY
Bachelor’s Degree in Religious Services
Completed a curriculum of theological classes
Last updated on