We reiterate here the importance of making a good impression with your resume especially when you are working in the private household or hospitality industry.
Butler resume writing may be a bit tricky – but once you have sorted out what you need to put in a resume that will give it an effective quality, you are good to apply in any industry.
Look at the following resume sample for a butler position which will provide you with a good start in your resume writing process!
432 Big Horn Avenue, Worland, WY 33333
Residence: (010) 333-3333 ■ Cell: (999) 111-2101 ■ Email: john @ email . com
Bringing exceptional hospitality and people skills to provide excellent services to guests.
High energy Butler with over 12 years of experience in providing cooking, housekeeping and home management services to different clients ranging from families to hotels. Track record of providing excellent customer services to guests, anticipating their needs and offering solution proactively. Profound ability to answer queries and resolve concerns of the guests. Proficient in managing food service, room service and cleanliness tasks.
• Strong guest service acumen
• Trilingual – English, French and Chinese
• Ability to stand for long hours and work in the graveyard shift
• Meticulous attention to details
• Known to multitask in a collaborative environment
Jan 2011 – Present
Regency Inn, Worland, WY
• Supervise the activities of kitchen and housekeeping staff
• Proactively greet all guests with special attention to VIP guests
• Supervise room service and food and beverage operations for guests
• Assist customers with their demands and problems
• Arrange for personal services such as haircuts, manicures and massages
• Achieved employee of the year award 5 times following providing excellent guest services
Dec 2005 – Jan 2011
Private Capacity, Worland, WY
• Maintained stock of food, beverage and linen items
• Bused tables and maintained food display
• Coordinated housekeeping services
• Assisted guests with packing and unpacking
High School Diploma | Community School, Worland, WY – 1999
Excellent references available