Social media coordinators are all the rage nowadays. If you want to apply for this position, your resume has to be spot on!
No experience in this area is not too much of a problem unless the hiring manager has specifically asked for an experienced individual.
Otherwise, you can simply create an entry level Social Media Coordinator Resume that best projects your skills and abilities in handling social media work.
The best way to go about writing your resume for a social media coordinator position is to find out what is specifically asked for.
If a prospective employer wants to hire someone who is great at building strategies, make sure your resume reflects the information that you are the best person to hire. And so on.
Take a look at the following entry level Social Media Coordinator Resume (with no experience in hand.)
Social Media Coordinator Resume No Experience
38 9th Avenue, Houston, TX 60122
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Committed to making the world a better place through social media.
Creative Social Media Coordinator with the ability to manage alll social media in a tone and voice consistent with the brand. Unmatched ability to develop, implement, and manage social media strategies. Exceptionally talented in defining important social media KPIs. Able to measure the success of social media campaigns and replicate successful campaigns.
Associate of Science in Marketing
Major: Social Media Marketing
Texas State University, Houston, TX – 2019
Award and Honors
• Made it to the Dean’s list, owing to consistently achieving a high GPA throughout the degree program.
• Received the ‘Student of the Year Award’ in 2018 following excellent academics.
• Chosen as the only student to be awarded the President Scholarship for the entirety of the final year program.
• Led a social media research study in the award-winning marketing department of the Texas State University.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Strategy Building
• Department Collaboration
• Success Measurement
• Social Media Best Practices
• Marketing Tools
• SEO Monitoring
Social Media Intern
Aventers, Houston, TX | 2/2019 – 5/2019
• Researched audience preferences through engagement and surveys.
• Created engaging text and images for social media sites.
• Designed posts in order to sustain readers’ interests and curiosity.
• Measured web traffic to create reports.
• Facilitated online conversations with customers, and provided appropriate responses.
• Social Media Channels
• MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Led a team of volunteers to collect funds for 5-year-old suffering from cancer.
• Volunteered services as a Big Brother at Houston Orphanage for three years.