Your Lead Sales Associate resume is your ticket to an interview opportunity.
Use it wisely. In fact, create it wisely.
Here is a format to help you in this regard.
Feel free to customize this sample as per your requirements.
Lead Sales Associate Resume Example
400 Whitehall Driver, Evans, GA 64002
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE
Accomplished Lead Sales Associate with well-developed leadership qualities, and extensive experience working in retail sales capacities. Highly skilled in assisting store managers with store operations, ensuring smooth running.
• Demonstrated ability to perform ordering, pricing, and merchandising functions, in sync with the company’s protocols.
• Effectively able to provide customers with high-quality services, aiming to ensure repeat business opportunities.
• Competent in overseeing merchandise displays, and cleanliness and organization of the assigned store.
• Qualified to monitor inventory levels, as well as maintain productive relationships with vendors and suppliers.
|✓ Merchandizing||✓ Goals Orientation||✓ Inventory Control|
|✓ Cash Transactions||✓ Pricing||✓ POS Handling|
|✓ Store Operations||✓ Frontline Lead||✓ Staff Scheduling|
|✓ Accounting Recaps||✓ Marketing Support||✓ Complaint Handling|
• Met the store’s sales goals by 100%, by indulging in aggressive marketing and sales activities.
• Exceeded expectations, leading the store to be coined as “the best retail business in the county.”
• Successfully managed the operations and sales functions of the store for four months, in the absence of a store manager.
• Proved to be invaluable to the company, owing to extensive assistance and presence during an intense marketing campaign.
Lead Sales Associate
Magic Memories, Evans, GA | 5/2013 – Present
• Assist the store manager in handling both sales and operations functions of the assigned store.
• Create and implement training regimens for newly hired sales associates.
• Ascertain that existing sales associates’ training needs are seen to in sync with the company’s policies.
• Provide assistance to customers in choosing the right products, ensuring that proper demonstrations are given to help the process.
• Reinforce customer selections, and ensure that strong relationships are maintained with them.
• Create and implement sales programs at the store level, in a bid to attract customers to the company’s products and services.
• Oversee the inventory of products, and ensure that all stocking activities are properly carried out.
• Ascertain that low stock situations do not arise, and follow up with vendors about orders and deliveries.
Macy’s, Evans, GA | 2/2008 – 5/2013
• Greeted customers when they arrived at the store and engaged them in conversation to determine their buying requirements.
• Led customers to their desired products, and provided product demonstrations.
• Provided information regarding prices, warranties, and aftersales services, aiming to close sales.
• Led customers through the purchasing procedure, ensuring that all was done smoothly and according to protocol.
• Ascertained that proper stocking of shelves was handled, aiming to appease the 4 Ps rule.
Evans Business School, Evans, GA – 2007
Bachelor of Business Administration